Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I am no Supreme snob but I really want that skate deck. I know the release date for this stuff is the 12th but what time does it get posted on their website? I literally have never bought anything from Supreme, so sorry for the newb question.

Last edited:
Alright. I am no Supreme snob but I really want that skate deck. I know the release date for this stuff is the 12th but what time does it get posted on their website? I literally have never bought anything from Supreme, so sorry for the newb question.
Youll be fine. 11 on thursday. Decks will be available for you until they take them off the webshop 

^^^Right on guys. Thanks for the info. I think the last deck I wanted from these guys was the Bruce Lee one and if I remember right, that went pretty fast. Hopefully the black deck is a easy cop.

Just a heads up; the fork and spoon on that utility tool is very small. My friend has a generic branded one. Just wanted to let you guys know so no feels happen when y'all get it lol.

Collection is Ehhh. Hobo tool the best piece.

Jersey could be dope but the crest on the front ruins it for me.

Ill sleep again this week unless the sandals drop.

If that hobo tool was Victorinox id be all over it. Don't mess with the quality of generic **** like that. 

Hobo life......you mean jail life. Have you guys seen this vid where Andy Roy makes prison style sweet and sour pork? God I hope i never got to jail.

bro i suscribe to the channel. when i read the title, i was like man this gon b legit. then he made it. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wish the anti hero l/s didn't have the 2 logos on the front, but those tees are dope, hopefully can pick up the chucky tee
smokin.gif

Haha. Yup. Even when he tasted it, he knew it sucked. What's sad is even after jailtime and all his past priors, dude still has a better kitchen then I do. I need to move into a better apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom