Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
pocket tee is best tee 
smokin.gif

...also, for the fellas saying theyre gonna cop the hobo tool, whats the max price you guys are willing to go? im predicting its gonna go for 25+

Dcypoe81. i agree with you, pocket tee is the best of the collab.

25+ easily. I would pay 30 max as long as i can combine it with other items like the pocket tee and sandals.

I deff need the benz shirt lol. may pick one up for my uncle as well. He works for MBusa, would be cool to hang it up at work.

Green jersey but then again I feel it's like it's something I'll only wear once. Think I rather search for older season jerseys instead.

I'd like the Pocket Tee and possibly a jersey, but in all honesty I'll probably pass this week since I've got to be more frugal. Knowing that I want to pick up a pair of adilettes to make up for the sandals has made them impossible to find locally, and I can't for the life of me remember how they fit.

Anti-hero decks coming out along with the rest of the collection this week?  Supreme doesn't seem to mention that on the 1st page of the previews.

Last edited:
Ah man it's a pocket t did not even noticed garunteed 70 bucks pass going after t shirt (Benz) and jersey everything else I'm a broke boi and can't afford :frown:

The zip up should have been a pullover. Not digging the plain front.

Pocket Tee is dope but not for the price. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom