Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zip up should have been a pullover. Not digging the plain front.

Pocket Tee is dope but not for the price. 

is the pocket tee really $70? :lol:

passing like Stockton if that is the case

Breh wasn't the plain Sup pocket tee $62 this season? Come on shun

Chuckie tee is dope but ima have to pass with that wack $ chain around his neck. 

Tb3s + chuckie shirt would be a dope fit though

Last edited:

is the pocket tee really $70? :lol:

passing like Stockton if that is the case

Breh wasn't the plain Sup pocket tee $62 this season? Come on shun

I thought the reason the pockets were $62 was because of the thicker material, the collab tee looked like the thin tee shirt version with a pocket and print in the back... if they are using the thicker material and printing on it, then it would look foolish anyway so pass... but if they are using the thin tee shirt material and charging $70? that's another story :x

$50 towels, $70 tees, $110 shorts...you'd think Supreme overcharges on ish :lol:

Last edited:

I love zip-ups and just hate how everything has transitioned to pull overs again but I do agree it needs a logo or something in the front.

But......if I do get that black zip up, best believe I am getting an Anti Hero patch.

Yeah I don't really like the plain front on the zip up either so I'm prolly passing on everything in the collab. I still might end up buying a green jersey tho :lol:

Imma need one of each of the new tees tho, I still got two of those Menace 2 society shirts from a min ago :smh: :lol:

If a tank top was 70 a don't see why the dam pocket t wouldn't be around their lol. Well see if it comes down to materials maybe it will be the usual 32

The pocket tee has a regular basic tee tag, not the sewn on tag like the cut n sew tee's.
Also, the pelican case is ¥8100 and camp ~¥9000, and the tee is 8640, so it should be about ~$50
EDIT: ¥8640 is the l/s but i don't see the pocket tee being more than $54

Last edited:
The pocket tee has a regular basic tee tag, not the sewn on tag like the cut n sew tee's.
Also, the pelican case is ¥8100 and camp ~¥9000, and the tee is 8640, so it should be about ~$50
EDIT: ¥8640 is the l/s but i don't see the pocket tee being more than $54
That's exactly what I was seeing. I was comparing pictures of the riot pocket tee and the anti hero pocket tee and the tag in the collab looks like a normal tee tag. I'm hoping no more than 50 so I can cop my first deck too!

Edit: Btw, does anybody have a guess on the board prices? More on the expensive side or lower like the taxi driver decks?

Last edited:
Pocket tee and long sleeve are going to be $52 according to my calculations cuz the logo duffle is 3 times the price of them in yen and the logo duffle is $158 on the American site and $158 divided by 3 equals roughly $52.66

Coaches would have been copped if not for the eagle graphics on the front :smh: looks like something from Aero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom