Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever gotten the wrong size on an item from Supreme? Would they be able to exchange for the correct size?

They sent me a size M Grand Prix Tank when I ordered a size L.

Last edited:
If LS is under 60 its copped for sure, but if borris amazon was $110 I wouldnt be surprised if its ~80-90

This has nothing to do about tomorrow's drop but...
me gusta. I think I'm obsessed with trying to get supreme stickers. I've messaged many on here trying to get some :lol: :\

Will things sit long enough for a non-bot cybernetic organism like me to click on a trucker hat, pocket tee and Benz tee tomorrow and make it out alive with all 3?

anyone know how much the sandals gonna retail?

gonna miss the online drop due to finals but might swing by fairfax afterwards
nerd.gif

It's not likely the sandals will drop tomorrow.

More than likely it'll be the Antihero collab and summer tees only, similar to the DK release.

cool, ill just check the online shop after my final i guess.. sucks that im taking it at 730AM
mean.gif

goodluck if you guys are copping!

thank you sir!  guess $165-180 isnt a bad price to buy at resale
a lot of them have been sitting on ebay for 200 and some are under 150, you should be able to get it for less than 165 i regret passing on the grey one  for 130 and now i can't find a medium, just got my green one from the day they dropped

First time trying to cop something off the supreme site

Does it saves the item in your cart once added or you need to quickly checkout like a maniac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom