Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
no store pics or UK screenshots yet, huh
nerd.gif
it's because there's a surprise le bain crusher and everyone's banding together to keep it secret from you

Last edited:
If anybody got the size chart for Euro, it would be greatly appreciated. Euro site is blocked at work for some reason

Anyone ever gotten the wrong size on an item from Supreme? Would they be able to exchange for the correct size?

They sent me a size M Grand Prix Tank when I ordered a size L.

I was sent a sz. L Championship jersey instead of a sz M. Emailed them stating the issue. Rep told me to ship back for an exchange (to my surprise since I thought they were sold out). Day after it arrived, I was refunded the full amount of the jersey. Figured I got swindled out of a jersey. Called them several times, only got through to a rep 1x out of 6 calls. Eventually just gave up. 2-3 weeks later, a package arrived to my doorstep from Supreme. The correct size was delivered from Supreme. To my knowledge, I wasn't even charged for the new jersey.

No Supreme Sheriff or pics of inside the store? that's a first.
laugh.gif
less hype - a good thing. but the uncle kid isn't in nyc anymore i believe 

anyone know how much the sandals gonna retail?

gonna miss the online drop due to finals but might swing by fairfax afterwards
nerd.gif
38-48 doubt they sit long unless they just made a ton. and even then you risk not getting your size

Definitely.

Also fyi the Anti Hero collab stuff sold out pretty much instantly over here, pocket tee especially. 
pocket tee is only in white yes?

Last edited:
Dame only gettin two things chucky a must then either pocket tee or football jersey
How much was football jersey anyway

Last edited:
I'm out this drop. Got a notification from the bank this morning that my card had been compromised. Had to shut it down and get a new one issued so I'm in limbo right now. Good luck yall

I'm out this drop. Got a notification from the bank this morning that my card had been compromised. Had to shut it down and get a new one issued so I'm in limbo right now. Good luck yall
Damn thats awful.

Need help on any oops?

Should I go for a long sleeve and pocket tee on one order or do separate orders? Going for a size small, but would take a medium if I had to. Please give me opinions, thanks.

Last edited:
Should I go for a long sleeve and pocket tee on one order or do separate orders? Going for a size small, but would take a medium if I had to. Please give me opinions, thanks.
you'll probably have to go for m. both will go fast so i'd play it safe but going for both isn't impossible this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom