Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
do alife and supreme have beef with each other.  First I seen the alife fubu shirt in the supreme bogo print and now this

Beef? Na. Only in the hip-hop world would that even be thought of as beef. In the fashion world, this is a very common practice known as "Completely jacking what's trending and doing the same exact thing". Every company does it on just about every trend g. Just how it is :rolleyes

Last edited:
Anybody got a fit pic of the b9 parka? a black sz large was up on the site this a.m.,seemed like there was only the one

Last edited:
since it was kinda making me look like a marshmallow, i decided to dye my grey snap front arc logo black. 

did another dip in the dye today.  I think that one more will make it perfect.  I also think that I am going to leave the buttons grey, it surprisingly looks okay, in part due to the fact that some of the seam stitching is nylon and can't be dyed.

after 3rd dye bath, still still not sure if I should paint the buttons:

Last edited:
Now that I finally have the extra cash, it's seems like I can't find a thunderbird jersey or paisley hoodie in a large for anything. Smh

No I meant the hoodie from 2011

Thanks anyway though.

May have just got steal of the year.

Levis camo overalls for $27.80 out of pocket [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Won auction for $140. Shipped + ebay bucks + ebay cert ( customer service sent for ebay bucks issue) + random paypal money from some SB's i sold = really happy w these.

Last edited:

Won auction for $140. Shipped + ebay bucks + ebay cert ( customer service sent for ebay bucks issue) + random paypal money from some SB's i sold = really happy w these.

Nice

I got 2 steals recently

Brand New Supreme Leopard camera bag for 125 ( going back on ebay)
Supreme Cement black Suit for 91 :smokin

paypal money from random sb's you sold is still outta pocket money 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom