Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The resell on those box logos are scary.

Never seen them that high before unless they were exclusives.

I have no validation/proof but a restock at this point....wouldnt count on it. (Sorry @Animal Thug
 :frown: )

You live and you learn sup fam.

Ive given up on the lebain dropping word to that I Cant Feel My Face LP.

But if it does, im all over it. Been holding out on buying a box logo hoodie off the bay just for this. After next week, im just gonna grab a navy box joint. Maybe

Well see

i too want the Lebain but i feel its not dropping this week and theyre just going to focus on the Brooks Brother collab.The Foamposite drop only had four items so its possible the suit and bucket will drop this week, along with some filler piece like tee releases

i too want the Lebain but i feel its not dropping this week and theyre just going to focus on the Brooks Brother collab.The Foamposite drop only had four items so its possible the suit and bucket will drop this week, along with some filler piece like tee releases
But supreme early links said it was!! Lol

But supreme early links said it was!! Lol
Was gonna PM you about ooping a taxi driver sticker but you're making fun of my reporting 
frown.gif

Some folks are oblivious to business ethics. I think an oop should include all the fees you stated, plus a little on top for the troubles. Whether it be sitting on the PC camping or waiting on line physically, at the store. I am all for being generous but a line should be drawn at some point.
This sounds like the definition of a "proxy" to me.  To me an oop is a straight up retail + shipping + fees to help out a friend.  That just my opinion though.

Hoping Le Bain isn't Le Banned.
We'll see in about 30 hrs.

If it doesn't drop this week, would they still drop it this season? Or push to F/W?
If the copyright rumors are true then it won't drop here in the US, but it's just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

Le bain, Jesus jersey, Riot crusher, F-1 tank

and maybe those naked chick shirts.

Just hope they don't all drop in the same week.

How could Le Bain be copyrighted? Like, I get it but I don't.

You see Mona Lisa chit everywhere. I got a shirt with the mona lisa on it.

Last edited:
one day left for a potential restock.

i can't believe the resell on these tees.

You and me both. Who would have thought that a simple $32 tee would go for $250. Hell, you can trade this tee for a Givenchy tee, sneakers, electronics, the potential is endless. It may go up even further in value due to the fact that it didn't restock like every other Supreme piece has this season.

I may hold off a while on even wearing mine.

Oh man, someone mentioned Supreme x HBA?  That would be crazy lol.  I would cop and trade it straight for a car 
laugh.gif

Oh man, someone mentioned Supreme x HBA?  That would be crazy lol.  I would cop and trade it straight for a car :lol:

Lol I own one HBA shirt that I paid under retail for. I really think the stuff is pretty boring. Almost as bad as Been Trill. With that being said, I still need that DSC x Been Trill shirt with the red diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom