Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the retail price of the FW13 Black Basquiat Hoodie?

$178 I believe

Gonna be in SoHo next Friday. Does anyone who lives in NYC know, based on experience, whether or not I'll be able to grab a half-decent piece or two from next weeks drop in a sz small on the day after the drop?

Depends on the piece , but from experience, smalls are generally the first to go in anything by the heads that are already waiting in line on Thursday mornings.

What's the going rate for the grey cdg polka dot t-shirt in sz l? Need to get rid of some stuff I never wear.

can yall check my last ig post and lmk if i should add other # to get more people to check it out?

dude on here who inquired about my jacket didnt eem bother responding after i sent him images

I typically use #Supreme #Supremela #Supremeny #Supremenyc #Supremenewyork #Supremebusiness #Suprememarketplace #Supremetokyo #Supremeforsale #Supreme4sale #Supremeheat

Hey guys, so after striking out on the WTKDs and both pairs of 6s, as well as the Lance Mountain AJ1, i randomly searched Kixify today. To my surprise, i found a pair of DS PCL Vans Chukkas for only $150. So needless to say, i copped those asap :smokin Its going to be the perfect shoe for the summer.

^ I do the same, but on eBay lol

yeah i scout ebay alot myself. i just sold two of my air force 1s so the price i really paid out of pocket was 50 bucks. i thought the PCL Vans were done really well, probably my favorite floral based shoe.mand they can be dressed up or down.

What was the sale price of the nascar jacket?

Some dude in IG said it went down to 110 I just can't picture it being discounted that low by supreme.

Gonna be in SoHo next Friday. Does anyone who lives in NYC know, based on experience, whether or not I'll be able to grab a half-decent piece or two from next weeks drop in a sz small on the day after the drop?
very unlikely. most of the small sizes are sold to friends and family 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom