Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bullet keychain may be one of my favorite accessories from this season, and I love how the Supreme logo brushes off over time - it gives it that real bullet look.
Yeah that thing is cool. I use it pretty often too, it's really handy for box opening. Kind of annoying to use a long blade for that so the short blade makes it really easy. It's between that or the Nalgene based on how much use I get out of them.

$75 shipped, plus I had some play money in my PayPal. Steal!

Turns out he did get my messaged but wasnt in a rush to reply. Happy it came in out here. I think Im gonna keep going with focusing on pieces that are pharmacy/medically related.

And the seasonal must haves of course 
laugh.gif

Turns out he did get my messaged but wasnt in a rush to reply. Happy it came in out here. I think Im gonna keep going with focusing on pieces that are pharmacy/medically related.

And the seasonal must haves of course :lol:  

Robo shirt is dope

Anyone have any info on tomorrows drop or is it confirmed that there is nothing dropping tomorrow. 

I love the Joan of Arc shirt in Army green, just got my own recently. That 'lude shirt is great too, but I don't think I could get away with it.

Still looking to trade a Joan of Arc T brand new (Medium) for either ANARCHY T or HAVE A NICE DAY in Medium .... Or even something else if you got MD laying waiting for a trade.
Had 2 sent on accident.
It is the army color one.
I posted a pic here it is again
Will hook up some SPITFIRE x SUPREME stickers just cuz..... Thank you!!

It has the NWA SUPREME font on front chest.
PM me all good!!!
Everyone should deal with a guy like zig. Hella legit and can get you some fiyah if you like skate stuff

Finally found a boxing glove keychain for da low, didnt realize it was this big tho, lol..
Ya man they're pretty big.. I stopped using my red glove keychain due to the fact that it looked like i had a big *** tumor on my leg where the pockets on my jeans are lol

Yeah that thing is cool. I use it pretty often too, it's really handy for box opening. Kind of annoying to use a long blade for that so the short blade makes it really easy. It's between that or the Nalgene based on how much use I get out of them.

I've opened every box/package with it since I got it. I dont actually keep it on my keys though, like my pockets with as least **** in them as possible.

That bullet keychain may be one of my favorite accessories from this season, and I love how the Supreme logo brushes off over time - it gives it that real bullet look.
I was waiting to add it to one of my orders, and when i finally got it, it came defected with a piece of metal blocking the part to pull the knife out, luckily after bending it back and forth with a screwdriver I got it off, if only my job knew i was bringing a weapon into work everyday 
laugh.gif

Hoping the striped hooded short sleeve drops in the morning, last thing I want this season (unless some unknown collab drops and has something good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom