Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

if you gotta ask...

very nice, but such an iconic photo it just feels "too easy" imo. plus i'm from brooklyn - would rather have biggie tee 
laugh.gif

got a feeling, they put all their work into the collabs. not gonna get my hopes up but just feel like that's probably the case
I was looking for some 3M tees and hoodies too .... these are fuegoo bit.ly/VQMXCX

IMG_7247.jpg

got my circuit tee. was gonna get the black one but once i saw the navy one have gold details i had to cop
smokin.gif

and i dont understand the S logo 6 panel hype. last years classic logo 6 panels sat, so did 6 panels from previous seasons.

this is a "meh" season imo. waiting on collabs to change my mind
If memory serves me right, the classic logo 6 panels were a bit more expensive. The S logo 6 panel is really simplistic and clean.

between the camo camp and the double weave, is there a noticeable difference in quality in the fabric/bill ?

Hope everyone cooked this morning :smile:

Couldnt get away from work to try on anything
Lotta stuff is still up. Some people helped me out getting some items (zippo, camo pocket tee), but I could have probably just waited and bought them tomorrow. Lots of ish sitting.

fellas -- some advice is needed on how I should go about cleaning this?

iridescent taped seam jacket from fw 2013

never been washed/cleaned, and before I break it out this fall, it needs some cleaning. has very minor stains here and there from some spilt beer :rolleyes:rolleyes:smh:

SMH, a grey underbrim on that tonal NE fitted would have been perfect. Grabbed a camo camp and the 6-panel instead.

fellas -- some advice is needed on how I should go about cleaning this?

iridescent taped seam jacket from fw 2013

never been washed/cleaned, and before I break it out this fall, it needs some cleaning. has very minor stains here and there from some spilt beer :rolleyes:rolleyes:smh:

Take it to the dry cleaner?

Really shouldn't have slept on the arena top smh. Patiently waiting for a restock
all I wanted was the burgundy but had to use mobile last minute instead of comp 

manually typing info screwed me so I only came away with navy pocket

im sure there will be ppl who copped wrong size, so hopefully we can come up
pimp.gif

I don't know if I'd trust that to a dry cleaner. I'd most likely hand wash and air dry the thing.

The tag should have instructions to wash the jacket. I had that jacket, I don't see any reason not to cold wash on gentle cycle with small amount of detergent and hang dry. Move to sun to kill any excess bacteria/smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom