Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET WHAT DO I DO?

#TrollCity
laugh.gif

Every week we go through the confirmation and tracking questions OP change title to no confirmation or tracking questions for 1st 72hrs post drop should clear things up hopefully

Ron should get banning privileges just for this thread. Should be an automatic ban from the thread if you ask a shipping question

Sooo just for ppl that are antsy, update on my orders. My first order with stuff i felt that would sell out quicker has not gotten a shipped email however, my second order with less demanded items, i have got a shipped confirmation. Just thought id share, either way though im not in a rush.

My order is in my city ,but wont get delivered until Tuesday because of labor day either way thats pretty fast shipping for week 1

anyone who owns the TNF Expedition Coaches Jacket from SS 14- How is the fit?  Is it warm?  Thanks.

Last edited:
The Expedition fits like normal TNF outerwear, on the looser side IMO. It's a light jacket so it won't keep you too warm.

The Expedition fits like normal TNF outerwear, on the looser side IMO. It's a light jacket so it won't keep you too warm.
Thanks very much!  Do you find that the water resistance is pretty good?  Thanks for the help!

Guaranteed most ship notifications get sent out Tuesday always been like that for me well in my case (live in Cali)
got shipping for both of my orders yesterdy, ETA is thursday

LOL yep. I'm a grown dude. Can't walk around wearing stuff like that.
Yep. I feel like a get weird enough looks for the Sabbath longsleeve. 
i got friends in bands and the one time i wore it to a show, ppl were all like " yeah man, black sabbath" 

Thanks very much!  Do you find that the water resistance is pretty good?  Thanks for the help!

water resistance is good
Only bad thing about the jacket is the 3m patches get creases/ wrinkles very easily, you have to be careful to not fold the patches at all. I think it could be ironed out but idk.

Last edited:

Only bad thing about the jacket is the 3m patches get creases/ wrinkles very easily, you have to be careful to not fold the patches at all. I think it could be ironed out but idk.
[/quote]
thanks for the info!  do you think it repels water well?  is the material hyvent or gore-tex?  thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom