Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

You bid, you pay. Was this a joke?
Someone wants me out for this Thursdays drop 
indifferent.gif
someone wants you to do the right thing

if funds are an issue, you need to revisit whether you need supreme in your life, just cause you want it doesnt mean you need it

The only people i can see wearing those vans are bumbs and thats it. Im not saying bumbs are gonna buy them but i can picture a bumb wearing them.

whats worse

a reseller or a flake who dont wanna pay that price 
I hate both equally, resellers need a damn job like normal people do and should just let people who actually want the item be able to get it, and flakers are just stupid broke kids who only think for them selfs and don't realize they waste peoples time.

No one knows yet about the bogo hoodies.

What? Man, those are some of the best shoes to skate in. Classic for sure. The Chima ones are fite

I'm really just mad that they put the lows on the Vans ID site instead of the boots. I like the IN4Mation ones that dropped awhile ago.

It depends, what do you mean by "good"? It fits me well enough because I've added a bit of a beer belly since college. And while the fashion is now for more of a fitted look, I still prefer my tops to fit a bit loose, which most of the XL Supreme stuff I've come across does for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom