Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that got away.

|I

Last edited:

This one in any color other than white in a XL, is my white whale. Growing up we had a subscription to the New Yorker up until I was in my 20s and just couldn't justify the cost anymore.

Missed it on IG a few months ago, but this is the one piece I'm going to start chasing next.

Last edited:
XL, always XL. Unless I finally follow through on new years resolutions and slim down to get back into feeling comfortable in L again, and even then I never grew out of baggy clothes wear (suits being the exception)

This one in any color other than white in a XL, is my white whale. Growing up we had a subscription to the New Yorker up until I was in my 20s and just couldn't justify the cost anymore.

Missed it on IG a few months ago, but this is the one piece I'm going to start chasing next.
That hoodie is flames. I have the hat.

sorry if this has been asked before, but will flags have any value? got 1 comin and dunno if im gonna sell or keep it (depending on how loud the print is irl)

sorry if this has been asked before, but will flags have any value? got 1 comin and dunno if im gonna sell or keep it (depending on how loud the print is irl)
I mean, it IS loud. I have the zip. The colors bleed a bit too. That said, why not oop it or trade it in here if not wanted? I find that karma outweighs a few bucks in resale profit....

yh get what you're saying. thinkin of trading for another bogo, maybe navy (not this year), who would be adding?
I would say Navy is not as hyped, but TBH, if you want navy and they want flags, its a fair deal. I'm sorry, I'm an old cat that doesnt subscribe to resale value unless it was some HUUUUGE difference. I understand it, but if its only a few bucks...just get the piece you like and be happy. Thats me though. So some may say the navy would add on top....not me though.

I would say Navy is not as hyped, but TBH, if you want navy and they want flags, its a fair deal. I'm sorry, I'm an old cat that doesnt subscribe to resale value unless it was some HUUUUGE difference. I understand it, but if its only a few bucks...just get the piece you like and be happy. Thats me though. So some may say the navy would add on top....not me though.

This is how I feel about it, and I haven't been in the "game" that long, in fact I hate that term. This is my hobby and it just happens that I can wear my hobby out and about. Once I buy something I never check to see if the price has risen or fallen in the market, if I wanted to stress out over values I'd start playing the market.

If you have an item that you're not sure if you want and someone has an item that you know you want and a trade can be made, why is there a need to make sure everything is even steven?

If I hadn't picked up a grey and managed to get a flag, I'd be happy to trade with someone 1:1 without putting anything on top to make sure I got the one I really wanted.

Also I just wanna call out the dude bNigs that asked me to size swap but when I asked for tagged pics he didn't reply. Communication was fine up until I asked him that. #suspect

my bot grabbed two parkas totaling $716 i called supreme to cancel the orders they picked up?? and i canceled the orders the guy was pissed saying my account was now flagged. do they flag card info or address or what?

my bot grabbed two parkas totaling $716 i called supreme to cancel the orders they picked up?? and i canceled the orders the guy was pissed saying my account was now flagged. do they flag card info or address or what?
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom