• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to velieve the nba jackets are going for close to retail plus ship and ca tax...if i can grab a black for 370 im gonna have to pick it up...such a dope collectors peice imo
jacket is much better in person. not sure if it'll be a classic down the road, but definitely a must have.

PE tee from yesterday shipped. Hopefully a sign that maybe they're getting their **** together for the rest of the season.

image.png

Got shipping label for PE tees earlier.

Still waiting on week 1, don't even exactly remember what i had copped :rolleyes

For those with the UC items in hand, do the tees and hoodies fit the same as regular preme items this season?

Just got week 4 shipping email. I haven't been getting confirmation emails for the last 3 weeks but that seems to be pretty common this season.

Just got week 4 shipping email. I haven't been getting confirmation emails for the last 3 weeks but that seems to be pretty common this season.

its so weird cause on one email I always get order confirms (and shipping). on the other I'm 0/2 on confirm emails but 2/2 on shipping

Ya idk what's going on this season but as long as I get my items I'm not tripping. And to call the warehouse is an exercise in futility.

welp, that's Supreme 2018 for ya... UPS delivering a package for me and I have no idea which one it is because I have multiple confirmations with no shipping

Supreme warehouse working overtime. First of two orders: Crewneck xl black. More excited for this purchase than the tees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom