***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

IMG_4393.jpg

Got this piece done today

diggin the pinky ring

Been doing my research on guys in SoFlorida / Miami .

Came across this cat, reached out and he has availability, he's around $1200 a session. I told him I'd slide in this weekend to chat more and see what he's about..I kind of wish some of these guys would tag the client cause I'd love to IG stalk and see how their work looks healed.

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow that lion piece looks dope. Reminds me of Daniel Silva's work, who I'm a huge fan of. I love black/grey pieces with a little bit of color thrown in.

That's really what I'm looking for.. a full sleeve along the lines of the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil theme, portrait of a woman doing the 3 different motions but black and grey piece with color accents thrown in.

That's really what I'm looking for.. a full sleeve along the lines of the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil theme, portrait of a woman doing the 3 different motions but black and grey piece with color accents thrown in.

Saw this from Nick at Bang Bang. Thought it was pretty cool

I am getting mad weird. I wanted Honkey Kong to do a thigh piece on me which totally doesn't go with what I have now but now, I want a Poseidon tattoo pretty much like below.......which really doesn't' go with anything I have.

I think I would literally get this exact on my thigh if I could. My wife thinks its crazy that I want an old man near my crotch.

^^^^^Do you know for a fact? I though thigh tattoos were the least painful. Cause there us no real bone or sensitive nerves there.

Been doing my research on guys in SoFlorida / Miami .

Came across this cat, reached out and he has availability, he's around $1200 a session. I told him I'd slide in this weekend to chat more and see what he's about..I kind of wish some of these guys would tag the client cause I'd love to IG stalk and see how their work looks healed.

check the comments, sometimes clients post a "thank you" in the comments section and boom, there's your way to message them.

nonetheless, work looks saucy

I can imagine inner thigh meat would be pretty sensitive. Top of the thigh should be fine

I was thinking about flipping the images anyways. Get the Poseidon on the outer and the ship on the inner.

Found a guy around my way that I think can do the job. Would love to get Andy Pho to do it but just not willing to fly out to Vegas a bunch of times just to get this done.

I mean this looks pretty damn good.

I was thinking about flipping the images anyways. Get the Poseidon on the outer and the ship on the inner.

Found a guy around my way that I think can do the job. Would love to get Andy Pho to do it but just not willing to fly out to Vegas a bunch of times just to get this done.

I mean this looks pretty damn good.

I got a piece a piece on my thigh done about a year ago. About 10 hours straight. Compared to upper arm/shoulder You feel the thigh more.
The part that reached my middle thigh I felt the most. Especially the white ink.
I’m sure you’ll be fine though

I got a piece a piece on my thigh done about a year ago. About 10 hours straight. Compared to upper arm/shoulder You feel the thigh more.
The part that reached my middle thigh I felt the most. Especially the white ink.
I’m sure you’ll be fine though

I always thought the chest would hurt but to me, I thought it was a cake walk. The back near my shoulder blade hurt like a mother though. Still was able to do it but there was a slight point I thought I had to take break.

I guess everyone's pain is different. We'll see how it will go. I would assume the thigh tattoo I want is at least 4-5 hours if not, way more. Should feel at least something.

I was peeping that adtattoos guy for a while but ultimately decided against him. His work is way too light for me. It’s dope that he posts healed work too. I want heavy black though and there’s a bunch of Mexican artists doing it.

I always thought the chest would hurt but to me, I thought it was a cake walk. The back near my shoulder blade hurt like a mother though. Still was able to do it but there was a slight point I thought I had to take break.

I guess everyone's pain is different. We'll see how it will go. I would assume the thigh tattoo I want is at least 4-5 hours if not, way more. Should feel at least something.
Go for it bro!
I love my thigh tat

my friend just got an inner thigh piece, he said he was dying. he has his whole body tatted including his head, ears, neck, eyelids, etc.

Last edited:
I was peeping that adtattoos guy for a while but ultimately decided against him. His work is way too light for me. It’s dope that he posts healed work too. I want heavy black though and there’s a bunch of Mexican artists doing it.

I know the style you are talking about. I do think that looks a little more stunning with the harsh contrast. I sort of like the deep blacks too but not too many portait style tattoo artists that I know of in the Bay Area.

Any runners in here? I got the back of my leg done on Friday (ankle to inner knee and pretty much the whole width of the back of leg), and I forgot to ask my artist if/when I can run again. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom