***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Most of my tattoos do have meaning, but i am not opposed to getting something done cuz i like the image. If i have no meaningful tattoos in mind but can book a great artist, i would.

can u pm his info. Id like to check him out. Ive been wanting a family tree forever and I'm only about an hr from buf
Figure id let you know here just in case anyone around that area would like work from him as well.

Kyle Sajban at Hand of Doom Tattoo.

Thanks for the reply. What about only the silhouette of the man and the birds with the birds sort of wrapping around my arm?
Honestly, silhouette tattoos, especially of birds is very feminine. I think you can only pull that off if youre heavily tattooed already.

Honestly, silhouette tattoos, especially of birds is very feminine. I think you can only pull that off if youre heavily tattooed already.
I would agree in principle, but with the added silhouette of the dude I don't think it's as bad.

I was thinking this too..only the art obviously

My friend this silhouette tattooed on him, came out pretty nice

ali.jpg

just ali

Last edited:
Just walk in with the tat.. You are not gonna convince some people and that's just that.
True. I have the $ saved up, just waiting on the right artist.

Just tell her you're gonna get a tattoo and go get it You don't need to ask permission.
I don't, but my parents are old school and religious. They're gonna feel some type of way when they see it.

Well if she thinks you will become a delinquent if you get one, tell her she's wrong.
:lol: I'm far from a delinquent but I kinda see where she's coming from. I live in the hood and the police always profiles young tatted minorities with gangs.

You can always wait till you move out. I got my first tat at 28. I actually preferred to get it later. Most guys I know that got tatted back in high school or college all did cover ups or they look horrible.
Wait till I move out? Nah can't wait that long papi. I know exactly what I want to get.

^My parents are the same (technically my aunt and uncle). Getting my first visible tat Aug 15th. Just gonna walk in with it. They already know I am an atheist, even tho they force me to go to church to stay in their house for free. I just fall asleep in the church right next to em.

I know they will flip. They want this cookie cutter family. That aint me. If I embarrass them by not acting like a knighted member of the house of lords then whateva. I dont give a **** what anyone thinks of me. They'll just have to deal with it.

If people are religious then they should be told it isn't right to judge someone by their appearance. People really need to update and modernize their views.

lol. I keep pointing out all these contradictions to christians. But as usual those clowns pick and choose what's important to them. Like protesting gay marriage but doing nothing about divorce. Or claiming a sensible god would love murderers more than gays.

As far as I am concerned religious people are the scum of this earth. No one is hindering the progression of science and the human race in general than those clowns. All religion. Not picking out one. Won't even say which is the worst, cuz I aint starting that argument. But it isnt the religion Americans go out of their way to demonize, that's all I'll say.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried making a bot that sends like 50,0000 emails a day to those famous artist? I low key would commit a murder for a Hannah Aitchison piece at this point.

Has anyone tried making a bot that sends like 50,0000 emails a day to those famous artist? I low key would commit a murder for a Hannah Aitchison piece at this point.

man, i feel you on this. tried calling and emailing a popular artist in southern California (he's not big in comparison to cats like mr cartoon) and damn, nothing at all. even paid a visit to his shop while i was in the arwa and just so happened to be there on his "day off"

man, i feel you on this. tried calling and emailing a popular artist in southern California (he's not big in comparison to cats like mr cartoon) and damn, nothing at all. even paid a visit to his shop while i was in the arwa and just so happened to be there on his "day off"

I went to Deluxe Tattoo, where Hannah works when she aint in whatever city the TV shows she is in are recorded. The lady who writes down appoinments for all the other artist wouldnt even let me talk to her :smh: I should've just waited outside the store until she came out.

I sent her several emails and she responded a year after that. She still hasnt responded to my response and it's been like a year and a half.

The lady who wouldnt even let me meet her said she receives 500 emails a day. ):

Last edited:
Then peep harder. And don't try that stunt where you find the weakest **** she has to offer.

And she got the art style I want for my phoenix tattoo.

And if you are into pinups, which I am not, there aren't many who can match up with her

Last edited:
Then peep harder. And don't try that stunt where you find the weakest **** she has to offer.

And she got the art style I want for my phoenix tattoo.

And if you are into pinups, which I am not, there aren't many who can match up with her
Relax there guy. 
laugh.gif

I didnt say she was bad, she does solid solid work. I just dont like that style, It honestly doesnt impress me at all. Idk how to describe it...the style, the use of colors and background...something doesnt appeal to me.

The pinups (which I am into) are well done though but nothing made me go 
eek.gif
 either.

Also the tattoo on the right of the pic with the bird in the ribcage I would get done with the right artist and I like Hannah's style for that one.

^^^^I've been to Hannah's shop in Chicago just to visit. Saw the artists portfolios and most are pretty good. If I planned it right, I'd get tattooed there.

Deluxe Tattoo? Yah It is a highly praised spot in Chicago. But technically it isnt her store. It is where she works when she is in Chicago.

Others worth checking out are Code of Conduct & Metamorph. Check out their work on fb.

Each of those three places has at least one artist that has achieved local fame.

EDIT: If you wondering who those artist are

Hannah at Deluxe
Jaime Ames at Code of Conduct
Jacob Kearny at Metamorph

Last edited:
Ohh and Insight Studio is another highly praised location whose artists' portfolios are sick, tho I havent checked em out myself.

Back
Top Bottom