***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

^^^It actually seems like he missed a lot of tattoos. The number one tattoo I hate personally is stars. I don't think there is one tattoo I have seen that looked good with them.

I was really surprised to see the fading on those finger tattoos. I had no idea it could get that bad.

^^^It actually seems like he missed a lot of tattoos. The number one tattoo I hate personally is stars. I don't think there is one tattoo I have seen that looked good with them.

QFT

So many rappers and athletes have stars and it is so stupid looking.

How a grown *** man gonn have stars on his body? SMH

Had my final session today which was basicly a touchup session. Here is the end result:

It was a fun process that I went trough starting in September untill today. Kind of a weird feeling that it's all done. But I think I'm done with ink (as of now). 
laugh.gif

^^ Nice man. Anyone know how the leg feels? Specifically the shin, really thinking about starting a leg sleeve for lack of a better word :lol: Kinda hesitant though because I have chicken legs :frown: :lol:

finger tattoos fade where the skin is different. ex. the skin on top of your hand holds the ink better than the skin thats similar to your palm.. i'll admit i got a finger tattoo about 6 years ago and i'm happy it faded.. its mostly on the part where the skin is similar to your palms skin.. but i'll admit getting tattooed on the palm type skin on your finger, hurt like a MF'er.. and ive got full sleeves, a whole back piece.. down to my mid buttocks.. 

Had my final session today which was basicly a touchup session. Here is the end result:

It was a fun process that I went trough starting in September untill today. Kind of a weird feeling that it's all done. But I think I'm done with ink (as of now). 
laugh.gif

i like it!! looks really clean!

^^ Nice man. Anyone know how the leg feels? Specifically the shin, really thinking about starting a leg sleeve for lack of a better word :lol: Kinda hesitant though because I have chicken legs :frown: :lol:

Shin hurt a lot!!! A few pages ago I posted up my flash tattoo... It wasn't even a lot of work on the shin but the little that it was, it hurt... I'm doing a leg sleeve as well... Going to get carnage on the back side

finger tattoos fade where the skin is different. ex. the skin on top of your hand holds the ink better than the skin thats similar to your palm.. i'll admit i got a finger tattoo about 6 years ago and i'm happy it faded.. its mostly on the part where the skin is similar to your palms skin.. but i'll admit getting tattooed on the palm type skin on your finger, hurt like a MF'er.. and ive got full sleeves, a whole back piece.. down to my mid buttocks.. 
Similar to elbow ditch pain?

Indeedsir.....Very cool. That came out awesome.

I got 49 days until my next session finally. Hopefully do like 5 hours if I can. Can't wait!

Got rejected of a job (Server at Friday's) because of my neck/behind the ear tattoos (nothing dope btw) today. Feels bad man.
I knew this would happen eventually, but didn't think it would blow my day.
It just blows because I work for the gov't (although I had the job when I had no tattoos) and with kids in summer camp and nobody trips over my tattoos.
Swear it's not that serious.

My bad if this has nothing to do with the thread, but just thought I should share since it is tattoo related.

Last edited:
Booked for February 21st, after work. i CANNOT ******g wait!!

So here's an idea of what I'm having done...

I'm going to have my last name (NAVARRO), but as a tribal band going around my left forearm. According to the artist, it'll be 3 inches thick.

You can see in the pic below, how a friends' tattoo came about. Her last name within a whale's tail. I told him that's what i'm looking for, nothing completely obvious.

The only input I have so far is the "O" will comprise of the Ling-Ling-O, symbolizing roots.

I love to gamble, so I'm also thinking of a tribal "Ace of Spades/Clubs" as of on the A's. I'm still on the fence on that.

Will definitely post pics as soon as it's done.

Last edited:
Anyone know any artist that does japanese type work in the valley/LA area? I remember looking at some guys work back then but cant come up with his name anymore. A list of names and shops would help. Thanks

I got full sleeves. So elbow really ain't nothing, and the ditch hurt also. But the palm like skin, imagine a deep paper cut that lasts for however long it takes you to get a tattoo on that part.
I have 2 full sleeves as well. Ditch was probably the 2nd most painful, first being the top of my shoulder, that got me so bad.

Really want to start on my leg soon, just having a hard time getting all the images together. And hopefully I'll be able to find a dope black artist or one that's good with black skin

laugh.gif

WOW thats NICE

Back
Top Bottom