OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

I wish, headin outta town. Need those in my collection tho. Anyone wanna help a family member out? I got money in hand size 10-11?

Whats up Georgia NT fam......
Im from Houston but im out here for medical school and I still collect shoes strong. Anyone know the best places to cop the XI's coming out this month??

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Whats up Georgia NT fam......
Im from Houston but im out here for medical school and I still collect shoes strong. Anyone know the best places to cop the XI's coming out this month??

Nike store in Lenonx

I'll be in the house at Lenox also. I'll have on my beloved space jams and all black everything.

Nike store it is then.....ill see yall there, ill either be in dress clothes or dressed down with some DMP's on or something

Cool grey party at Lennox?
nerd.gif

Me and some of my homies were meeting at Mall of GA around 7-8ish before heading to Lenox. Ya'll down?

Originally Posted by Dric

Me and some of my homies were meeting at Mall of GA around 7-8ish before heading to Lenox. Ya'll down?

thats ridiculously far away lol.. whats at mall of ga??

Its just the closest place for us. Its all good though we'll all meet at the store anyway. I'll have on all black and some Playoff 12s.. See ya'll there!

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Dric

My girl is a GSU panther, im there all the time.
Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

And I'm a GSU Panther...just transferred down here this semester from VA Beach...stay in midtown in APEX West apts...anyone going to the sneaker convention on saturday @ morehouse??? Ya'll holler at me whenever yall are hitting releases or whatnot...it'd be dope to meet some fellow sneakerheads down here...dont know too many ppl down here besides a few females for real
That's what's up. I'm only there Tuesdays and Thursdays. That will also be my schedule next semester too. I missed out on the sneaker convention at Morehouse. I'm always down to meet fellow sneaker heads, especially in the south.
Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

I made a thread before wondering if there were any GSU heads. Seems this thread was the place to post. Any who, I stay at the University Lofts anybody down to chill HMU! As a side note: I passed on the DB III's unintentionally due to the ridiculous amounts of change in date, thought they were going to release this coming weekend!
mad.gif
I don't stay on campus, but I'm there 2x a week.
Originally Posted by jays4life318

I been looking for somebody to roll wit on gsu campus.... I am in navy and stationed down here....holla at me bro
That's what's up man. Looks like a few GSU heads in here. You can always roll with us.
Originally Posted by Tappsracer

Can anyone join if they post on here and live in Ga, just moved here about yr and half tho and rock fresh and legit kicks everyday
Yes you can man. This team was started to get us GA sneaker heads acquainted with one another, especially during sneaker releases. You're more than welcome to get down with GA Sole.

And on a side note, I saw a few "selling" posts on the last page. Please, no selling in any other forums but the Buy/Sell forum. I do not want to see any of you guys get banned, and I am not trying to have this post locked. Thanks

Oh, and if you guys want to reach me, you can do so at any of the links in my signature below, or send me a PM.

eek.gif
 GSU is deep in this thread. I never knew. I stay in the Commons.

And Black Ice...I think I had a class with you this past semester fam. Did you take film?

Anybody go to UGA? I'm trying to get a summit for a basketball game + downtown or something. I know a ton of people in ATL, but don't feel like heading down there unless we got a big summit happening.

Back
Top Bottom