OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^Film History with Mr. Pustay? yea

yup, thats the class
laugh.gif
Nice. You ready to start back tomorrow? What days do you have class?

Originally Posted by zyr12

^^ We should do a Hawks game summit soon.

Are you patronizing me? Haha. Last time I suggested a Hawks game summit you shot it down with the quickness. Haha.

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

Originally Posted by zyr12

^^ We should do a Hawks game summit soon.

Are you patronizing me? Haha. Last time I suggested a Hawks game summit you shot it down with the quickness. Haha.

Really? I don't think I have conversed with you about getting a summit together before.
If I did, I'm sorry.
frown.gif

lol dang Shea pops in here like once a month. It would've been nice to see you join us at our mini summit last night.

Lol yeah I pop in just to check

Make sure to check out the new site atlantagotsole.com

And I would love to have gone to the summit but I'm in Macon

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

so who is who in the pics? i only know blackice

I replied in the other thread which might as well be locked up now
laugh.gif
but i'm in a grey track jacket all the way to your left, 2nd to last next to KC in the red hat. Phew, that was specific.

It was a last minute decision. I wasn't planning on going until I found out that every store in Gwinnett that sold the 3s opened up at 10am when I had to be to work at 9. I wasn't going to chance not getting a pair, so I went the night before and got 'em.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

It was a last minute decision. I wasn't planning on going until I found out that every store in Gwinnett that sold the 3s opened up at 10am when I had to be to work at 9. I wasn't going to chance not getting a pair, so I went the night before and got 'em.
What's funny is they still sitting everywhere. Everyone bought em online and forgot that you could get em in stores. I'll get em next paycheck

Back
Top Bottom