OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Wth man...we're always getting screwed. I thought at least lenox would get em. Smh..

We need a HoH.... for real...

Atlanta always get screwed on extremely/tier0 limited releases, maybe except for DB3s.

A Walter's worker told me they had the all star v2 lebrons today so me and my homie went down there and camped out for an hr only to find out they DIDN'T have them, SMH.

Recent pick ups:
IMG_0007.JPG

171239_10150137566076093_657981092_8533376_2757464_o.jpg

Some @%%*%!@+. Sneaker culture comes from HipHop culture... ATL is the HipHop Capital of the World... Explain that one?

Anybody lookin for the BIN might wanna hit up WISH. I know they had the IX's and the VII's, so thats the only spot that I know may get them. But, its prob ppl camping out now for them.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Anybody lookin for the BIN might wanna hit up WISH. I know they had the IX's and the VII's, so thats the only spot that I know may get them. But, its prob ppl camping out now for them.

Nike canceled the shipment last minute. 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

^I called them and they said NO GO!

WOW.  Coppin exclusive is becoming harder and harder down here.

True Story. I heard Nike Lenox stopped carrying basketball shoes, Walters and Wish both haven't really had many exclusive kicks lately... What's up with that? GA is not getting shown any love with exclusive kicks. We really need a HOH.

^^^ just had that same conversation with a dude on the street rocking some icy patta's. We need to start making noise TGS and let brands know we got people here we just need the supply

Hey i was looking for a Nike SB account near gwinnett Co. that might cary the statue of liberty Dunks? Anyone know what shops have Nike SB up here?

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Hey i was looking for a Nike SB account near gwinnett Co. that might cary the statue of liberty Dunks? Anyone know what shops have Nike SB up here?

Probably not in Gwinnett. Have you checked Stratosphere off N. Druid Hills rd by Wish?

Yo does anyone know when Sneaker Friends 2011 is? I've missed the last two years because it just crept up on me and I wasn't able to get the day off from work. I'm trying to make sure that I get off work to go this year.

Back
Top Bottom