[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Hopefully I get to hear it tonight with the lights off, lol

1st time around it wasn't anywhere near Fab's stellar album.

The more i listen to this album the more i say Malice >> Pusha. ON THIS ALBUM.

And i'm startin to like it more than HHNF... or maybe cuz i completely wore HHNF out when it dropped.

I still stand by Lord Willin >>> both tho. Lord Willin has been one of my favorite CDs since it dropped when i was like in 7th grade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Oh and I like that they laid off the drug talk but they aint replace that with anything worthwhile.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's one of the main reasons I don't rank them highly.

At least I see other ppl feeling the same way as me about this album
The ability to make references and clever lines based on one drug is an art form and actually requires alot of talent. Pusha Malice and Raekwon are the Cocaine Poets.
Rae >>>>

And that's why I don't rank them highly among others. If I want to hear that art form I'll go to Rae. Coming from these dudes it's just not believable or as entertaining.
Mildewish when I heat it,it turns blueish-It cools to a tight was the Pyrex is Jewish

Are You Not Entertained!!

just finished listenin to the album..............

pimp.gif
joint is soooo smooth, well rounded, and lyrics / content is on point!

ONE of the better albums of this year

good job Brothers Thorton

I still don't know i how i feel about this album, i do know Showin Out, Champion and Life Change are crack tho. Ole girl singing along with the hook andverses on Champion is flames
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Imagine how crack this album would be if we never heard im good/big deal/door man????

This. add popeyes to that list as well...all the singles spoils the album...heard a bit of it last night from that webrip...album is good def. not better thanHHNF or LW..

Originally Posted by diceloveme

After this album should we expect to see a Pusha Solo?
Maybe that's why he was holding back a lil bit?
nerd.gif
(Stillnot a valid excuse).

OBFCL2 is still the ONLY Hip-Hop/Rap album that I will entertain as possibly being better than this from '09. I just don't see any others than canpossibly compete with this honestly. If "All Eyes On Me' was removed (worst Clipse track I have EVER heard, can't believe they kept it on there
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
), this album would not have 1 skip.

I don't know if I want a Pusha solo.

In their current form I like the Yin and the Yang that they provide. Pusha the unabashed braggart, Malice the introspective, apologetic family man. It's aninteresting balance. Not just "QUARTER BRICK, HALF A BRICK, WHOLE BRICK AYE!!!!"

Lyrically, I know its not on the level of the first two, musically though, I really like it, it has strong replay value for the house and the whip.

I like it better than HHNF, but than again, in in the small minority that thinks HHNF is mediocre.

Top 3 album of the year imo

After one listen...

Dude, what...?

This album honestly sucks. I can't believe it.

I like maybe five songs.

TIME wasn't very far off in his sarcastic diatribe.
tired.gif

^ im shocked hearing that from you

i d/l the file last night but hadn't listened ... your response actually has me scared to listen.

I haven't read like the past I don't know how many pages but offline I'm hearing opinions ALL over the place. People either love it or hateit...which is exactly how the reception for HHNF was (and really still is). Bodes well for my expectations...

Back
Top Bottom