[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

i dl'd this, but y'all got me scared to listen...I've waited too long to be disappointed.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

^ im shocked hearing that from you

i d/l the file last night but hadn't listened ... your response actually has me scared to listen.
I still can't get over it. I don't even want to listen to it again.

Got my retail version yesterday glad i waited. only songs I don't care for are All Eyes on Me and There's Been a Murder.

^NaS, I honestly don't know what kind of "rip" I got (it said "Retail"), but I do know that it sounds like it's CDQ and I havenever had any issues with track #4. "Showin' Out" like a lot of these dudes. I dl'ed it the day it leaked as well. They took this specificfile down off of mediafire a few days ago though.
tired.gif

And dudes saying this is > HHNF obviously don't care for CLASSIC level lyricism.
smh.gif

I agree, musically it is better though.

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:
punchline rap about coke HHNF is not to be confused wit lyrcism...

musically better = better no? i mean this is MUSIC we're talkin about...
Please explain yourself regarding that 1st line.

Just because it is musically better IMO =/= a better ALBUM at the end of the day. I look at HHNFas a modern day Hip-Hop masterpiece. Even though I personally loved the dark, gritty, basic production (while many have hated on it), it is not alwaysaesthetically pleasing MUSICALLY. This album has many great songs but doesn't necessarily flow together, where HHNF was a GREAT, cohesive story. That's just me though. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

After one listen...

Dude, what...?

This album honestly sucks. I can't believe it.

I like maybe five songs.

TIME wasn't very far off in his sarcastic diatribe.
tired.gif

With this blasphemy said, I think I'm done with this thread

I love how on
  • "Freedom"
  • "Footsteps"
  • "Life Change"
You can so distinctly see the difference between the two despite them being brothers. I think it was touched on briefly that this was probably due totheir new deal with Columbia, I just wish they would have done it more throughout the album because I don't think it's a coincidence that these havealso become my favorite cuts off of the album thus far.
All apologies, I bear the cross I wear the blame
We in the same group but I don't share my brother's pain
Not to confuse, our sentiments are all the same
I just don't feel nothing, I'm numb by the will to gain

-- "Freedom"
You behind the glass, trust it me cut deep
And the word to every verse haunted me in my sleep
So now what you see is Malice the Contradiction
He who has ears, hope you're listening...

-- "Footsteps"
And I could quote all of "Life Change"... that said, I'm really feeling the album. I don't see where all the hate for "EyesOn Me" is coming from either, I think that $#$% is cool for what it's supposed to be.

i liked the album..first listen i just skipped to stuff i wanted to hear

listened to it all the way through the other day and it was nicee

solid album....ill cop

Already posted but I have been bumpin this since it leaked and I'm loving it. If I hadn't heard some of these songs before I would love it even more.The only song I don't like is Eyes On Me....

with that said:

Freedom
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Footsteps
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

does anyone have an HQ version of the album artwork?

i need one to put in for my itunes. all the ones i found are low quality pics...

Go getta...
I come from the corner like most *%%!%+
Now from a far i toast *%%!%+, roast *%%!%+
Compare me to them two ghost *%%!%+
Hail Mary........

sick.gif

The boy Brick James is a maven.
smh.gif

Other _'s need to take heed and step they poems up.

Back
Top Bottom