OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Cashflow Cashflow

1711465774267.gif

Re-watching for the first time in a long, long time...and now with two kids will say Season 4 hits different than it did in my younger adult years.
The line - I think in season 2 or 3 about everything that McNulty touches goes to ****....meets with Bodie after he's released from booking only for Bodie to then be shot up by Michael on his corner stuck with me, too.

McNutty was trash. I was livid he did not face real consequences for his season 5 shenanigans.

McNutty was trash. I was livid he did not face real consequences for his season 5 shenanigans.
But did the ends justify the means? Had he not invented the red ribbon killer the city would have never diverted resources to catch Marlo and his crew.

Re-watching for the first time in a long, long time...and now with two kids will say Season 4 hits different than it did in my younger adult years.
The line - I think in season 2 or 3 about everything that McNulty touches goes to ****....meets with Bodie after he's released from booking only for Bodie to then be shot up by Michael on his corner stuck with me, too.
Michael doesn’t kill Bodie

I remember the stories about him taking the time to teach the younger kids on the cast how to act since a lot of them had never done it before their roles on the show.

RIP to a Baltimore legend

Back
Top Bottom