Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Eastman High PE set up for pre orders
IMG_20230913_133431_259.jpg
IMG_20230906_094244_914.jpg

i thought they already have a Tales of the TMNT series and its been airing on nickelodeon too (which is kind of underrated, its really good)

but looks like now there's a spin off of the same title based on the film?

i thought they already have a Tales of the TMNT series and its been airing on nickelodeon too (which is kind of underrated, its really good)

but looks like now there's a spin off of the same title based on the film?

2012 series was amazing.

towards the end it had an arc called "Tales of the TMNT" but it wasn't the name of the show itself.

not my pic but red shirt Casey being found at Target already (CA, VA, TN that i've seen). assuming this will be one of the drops on Friday. Space Usagi is also in Targets system but hasn't been found yet. so keep an eye out.

May be an image of turtle, toy and text that says 'nickelodeon NECA 07 EASTMAN MUTANT aND LAIRD'S NINJA TEENAGE EY JONES SSIC COLORS) ww.'

not my pic but red shirt Casey being found at Target already (CA, VA, TN that i've seen). assuming this will be one of the drops on Friday. Space Usagi is also in Targets system but hasn't been found yet. so keep an eye out.

May be an image of turtle, toy and text that says 'nickelodeon NECA 07 EASTMAN MUTANT aND LAIRD'S NINJA TEENAGE EY JONES SSIC COLORS) ww.''nickelodeon NECA 07 EASTMAN MUTANT aND LAIRD'S NINJA TEENAGE EY JONES SSIC COLORS) ww.'
Need to pick up the Space Usagi.

Still need the black and white figure.

found Space Usagi locally. was gonna pass on this guy until i saw him in person. too cool to pass up.

anyone else get Mega Man vibes?

No description available.

Went to two targets over the weekend and didn't see this figure yet. Hoping I can pick one up for retail.

Finally got the Black and White figure.
09641F8F-561F-4B3C-92E0-B967C8999789.jpeg

Last edited:

great deals to be had. finally picked up Surfer Mikey yesterday. cant beat an Ultimate for $24 shipped. i learned early on after paying above retail for V1 Raph and retail for Leo that these are not worth buying at MSRP. they see sales soon after release. i just need a regular Mikey now to complete my bros for when my S7 Party Wagon comes in to display. still great figures but glad i didn't throw all my chips into this line how i did NECA.

was able to score a while back at Target but she is up for pre order direct from NECA. they're getting better with their shipping prices too, now only $10.99.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom