Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

[COLOR=#red]looks like I will be watching this when I go home.

also looking forward to getting my hands on the Ninja Turtle Van DVD collection... I'll get it for my son for Christmas... but we all know. :lol:[/COLOR]

it was very good IMO. of course the animation took a while to sink in but the turtles were nicely portrayed just the OG series. i like how each turtle has their own individual features. that was cool, can't wait to see the next one

Welp, that was fast...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Renewed for Season 2
More pizza, anyone?
by Eric Goldman OCTOBER 2, 2012
Tweet
That was quick! The first episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles just aired this past weekend, but Nickelodeon announced today that they’ve renewed the animated series for Season 2.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Premiere Review

In the press release, Nick notes that the premiere episode ranked as the week’s top telecast with kids 2-11 (6.2/2.1 million) and boys 6-11 (8.2/837,000) across broadcast and cable TV, and the number-one kids program on basic cable with total viewers (drawing 3.9 million) for the week. Additionally, the new CG-animated version of the series hit a ratings high for Nickelodeon with boys 2-11 (7.5/1.3 million), and was the network’s top-rated premiere for an animated series since 2009. During its premiere weekend the series [which aired multiple times] reached nearly 12 million total viewers.

The second season, consisting of 26 episodes, will begin airing next year.

by Eric Goldman

I was expecting cheesy catch phrases and cheesy story lines, but this new cartoon is very good.

The animation was very good as well.

Set my DVR.

Last edited:
lego ninja turtles

Nice! I wish I was smart enough to keep and maintain my toys growing up. Only thing I have left are Power Ranger toys. =(

Bro, I'm not even kidding, my collection was at least 3 to 4 times that, had the blimp, the sewer home, the turtle van, Krangs sphere...I think I had ever action figure made...my grandma gave them all away...the memories :-(

With no cable at my house for the past couple of days, I was able to dl the few episodes of the new TMNT show and I am so sold on it. Out of all the 80's show reboots, this is already my most favorite one, although I can't wait to get the turtle van DVD collection next week.:smokin

During the storm, I also managed to discover this....

WTF? :lol:

Ninja Turtles was one of the most important parts of my childhood, I'm so looking forward to this.:D

With no cable at my house for the past couple of days, I was able to dl the few episodes of the new TMNT show and I am so sold on it. Out of all the 80's show reboots, this is already my most favorite one, although I can't wait to get the turtle van DVD collection next week.:smokin

what the hell is this? :rofl:

i remember those turtles, they sold da action figures to those state side

:smokin

the knicks are undefeated, ninja turtle dvd comes out and my birthday is coming up lol....life is good :lol:

Last edited:
Might cop the turtle van collection Friday. Trying to wait it out hoping my lady buys it for my birthday or Xmas.

Back
Top Bottom