OFFICIAL TN TITANS VS. SD CHARGERS PLAYOFF THREAD (GO TITANS!!!)

if vy would have thrown to the right...would had a wr catching it right in the open...good chance he could put the moves on the lone corner out there whileslot guy blocked his man.

Damn!!! Can our D get a stop! D isnt looking good to start. Where is all the pressure that the fans were promised?

pimp.gif

I feel like we're gonna stink it up this first half then get some miraculous play in the second

Please. like you Titans fans wouldnt have if Rivers would have taken the hit. Get off your high horse.

the playcalling is disgusting. not even calling plays to give the Chargers the opportunity to make some progress.

yeahitsRUST wrote:
Please. like you Titans fans wouldnt have if Rivers would have taken the hit. Get off your high horse.
Um... I don't cheer when anyone gets injured. I have more antipathy for Kobe Bryant and Alex Rodriguez than anyone in sports, but I have neverwished they would get injured, or cheered when they were hurt.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

i think it was a joke from anchor man...

i know that it was a joke from a movie, but at the same time, not every charger fan wants bad things to happen to opposing players. just as im sure not everytitan fan would cheer rivers going down. i happen to love VY, ever since his texas days, but if the chargers dont win this playoff game i dont know what i willdo...

Back
Top Bottom