OFFICIAL TN TITANS VS. SD CHARGERS PLAYOFF THREAD (GO TITANS!!!)

Chargers are looking real suspect right now.

LenDale is not going to go down easily. Chargers are blitzing too much, and not holding contain on the outside just in case Vince gets outside.

I hope whoever the Titans QB coach is, has told Vince to go out there and don't worry about using his arm to beat the Chargers. He can use his feet andeasily beat this overanxious defense.

Thank God for that freebie. The Titans were marching down our throats... Now the O has to do something with it!!!

The Chargers will probably get this cheap win only to get absolutely dookied on by the Colts next week.

That hit was like that commercial where Merriman just keeps hitting and killing people

eek.gif
at the ball just popping right out. Thing just went FLYING!

btw, this is the matchup of the week, just because it features the two best jerseys in the NFL.
pimp.gif

I don't think the Titans will win today, the Chargers are due and doesn't Young have an injured hammy or something to that extent ?

Titans have a very good defense, but the Chargers should hold their own. I'd be surprised if they lost.

I don't know what's killing me more, 2 nice drives that make 3 points, that fumble, or making this post from my phone w/out a keyboard

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

eek.gif
at the ball just popping right out. Thing just went FLYING!

btw, this is the matchup of the week, just because it features the two best jerseys in the NFL.
pimp.gif

lol only on NT

AND give my man turner some carries

can't do this Rivers....You got other ppl man..

You guys don't know how hard it is to be a san diego chargers fan AND an oklahoma sooners fan
smh.gif

aside from the giants, so far, we've seen pretty crappy football....and i thought the chargers got it figured out.....

[clay davis] sheeeeeeeeee [/clay davis] i was about to type Sehorn 2.0, until dude took off the helmet

I still love my QB. Bad route by chambers and even worse decision/throw by Rivers. Thats still my guy tho

Back
Top Bottom