Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Id cop the CNY Raptors jersey but Im asian so rocking a jersey with chinese writing on it would look funny
laugh.gif
ain't that the truth! 

they have some additional ones on the real sports website too.  They have ones that aren't at footlocker but the ones at footlocker are gonna go on sale soon.  i can't see too many ppl going to the store to buy these products right after release tbh.

IN BY SURPLUS at Markville is having CNY discounts on most things in the store. If you don't see a discount tag just ask the sales lady and she will give you a discount card to use right away (I asked and got a $10 bucks off card so I bought a pair of Stance Raptors court socks, saw another dude got a $40 bucks off card and he bought a bunch of clothes).

Last edited:

IN BY SURPLUS at Markville is having CNY discounts on most things in the store. If you don't see a discount tag just ask the sales lady and she will give you a discount card to use right away (I asked and got a $10 bucks off card so I bought a pair of Stance Raptors court socks, saw another dude got a $40 bucks off card and he bought a bunch of clothes).
anything good left in stock at the store in terms of shoes and gear?

anything good left in stock at the store in terms of shoes and gear?
I saw two colorways of the EQT Support ADV on the women's shoes display while lining up for the cash otherwise I didn't see anything new other than some G-Star Raw clothes that I have not seen at The Bay before. I always never really pay attention to their shoes selection there.

Last edited:

I saw two colorways of the EQT Support ADV on the women's shoes display while lining up for the cash otherwise I didn't see anything new other than some G-Star Raw clothes that I have not seen at The Bay before. I always never really pay attention to their shoes selection there.
reppd

Any idea on if/when the Jordan 3s released this year will hit outlets (specifically the true blue and cyber mondays). Seeing all of them sitting still, not willing to pay retail though. I know they've already hit outlets in the US.

Any idea on if/when the Jordan 3s released this year will hit outlets (specifically the true blue and cyber mondays). Seeing all of them sitting still, not willing to pay retail though. I know they've already hit outlets in the US.
Man that stuff will get picked off by the Nike Outlet staff first before they hit the shelves...if anything is leftover its probably all the unpopular sizes. 

Have there been any good sales on Nike TK locally? Been seeing a fair amount of Windrunners selling on Kijiji for $150 and under. Thinking I missed out on a good sale or something cause I can't see resellers making money at that price.

Check at eaze.  They had cyber Mondays marked down to like $180 or something.

So it's official, Black/Red Yeezys releasing Feb 11th. Get ready for families lining up. Champ Sports Canada already posted them on their Instagram to stay tune

Last edited:
So it's official, Black/Red Yeezys releasing Feb 11th. Get ready for families lining up. Champ Sports Canada already posted them on their Instagram to stay tune
Yeah my dad and brother coming over next week. Gonna be getting a tour of Champs/FL/Livestock for sure
roll.gif

Anyone familiar with Livestock's turn over time for in store pickup for online orders? Guess it's more my restless-ness to get my hands on the EQT Boost, but I'm just wondering.

Anyone familiar with Livestock's turn over time for in store pickup for online orders? Guess it's more my restless-ness to get my hands on the EQT Boost, but I'm just wondering.
I've asked them this question before at their Queen St. store, they told me it's at least a week especially if the shoes are coming over from BC.

EDIT: When I said Queen St. I really meant Spadina (I was thinking about the streetcar stop I needed to get off at lol!)

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if it pisses people off always seeing the Nike staff rocking the rare or best kicks. Funny how the staff at the Asics store gets really jelly seeing me walk in rocking vintage or JDM Asics and one dude even tell it to my face everytime lol!

JDM asics..not avail in TO at all?

Dropping by to say Exclucity has their raffles for the nexy Yeezys opened. In store raffles now til Feb 10. They are also doing an online raffle on Instagram, and dropping probably an extremely limited stock online at 10am as well on Feb 11. *look like they will be doing a FCFS again, to be announced on their instagram tho.

Last edited:

Dropping by to say Exclucity has their raffles for the nexy Yeezys opened. In store raffles now til Feb 10. They are also doing an online raffle on Instagram, and dropping probably an extremely limited stock online at 10am as well on Feb 11. *look like they will be doing a FCFS again, to be announced on their instagram tho.
Anyone ever win from there? 
laugh.gif

Usually within a week.  It's prob coming from BC so it takes a few days.

Sometimes I wonder if it pisses people off always seeing the Nike staff rocking the rare or best kicks. Funny how the staff at the Asics store gets really jelly seeing me walk in rocking vintage or JDM Asics and one dude even tell it to my face everytime lol!
Doesn't bother me at all.  These days, there are very few shoes that will actually draw my attention.  As for employees getting stuff, it's a perk for working there.  Can't even remember the last time I've seen an employee at a store wearing anything memorable.

Doesn't bother me at all.  These days, there are very few shoes that will actually draw my attention.  As for employees getting stuff, it's a perk for working there.  Can't even remember the last time I've seen an employee at a store wearing anything memorable.
+1

No different than any other retail/sales employee touting around stuff from the brand they sell.

+1

No different than any other retail/sales employee touting around stuff from the brand they sell.
yea one of the perks of working in retail for sure.  I mean it's the least the companies can do given how many rude/irritating customers they need to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom