Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i was going for these but remember the Flints are releasing this fall so i MIGHT hold off

Those are a must cop too, cherrys and flints are dope ! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Although the flints haven't been confirmed with a release date

i was going for these but remember the Flints are releasing this fall so i MIGHT hold off
Flints are coming out again?? I'm still wearing my OG pair. But the soles are starting to separate. These were one of my grails..

1997-2005-2010 

Last edited:
Those are a must cop too, cherrys and flints are dope ! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Although the flints haven't been confirmed with a release date
I'd say go for the 2010 cherrys and playoff 13s if you guys are really hunting pairs down.  Those don't have any 3M detailing on the panels so no need to pay the marked up retail for those.  Now the Black/Red and Flints from 2010 are a different story.  Those I'd suggest going for the new releases since they didn't have the 3M on the paneling on any of the 2010 pairs.  What's really stupid is that Nike was willing to release their apparel with 3M but not the shoes smh

I'd say go for the 2010 cherrys and playoff 13s if you guys are really hunting pairs down.  Those don't have any 3M detailing on the panels so no need to pay the marked up retail for those.  Now the Black/Red and Flints from 2010 are a different story.  Those I'd suggest going for the new releases since they didn't have the 3M on the paneling on any of the 2010 pairs.  What's really stupid is that Nike was willing to release their apparel with 3M but not the shoes smh

Yeah I noticed that too, realistically your prob gonna pay close to retail for a DS or good pair of flints so I'm just gonna pick em up for retail.. I'm not on the whole 3M train I could care less. If I like a shoe and it doesn't have it it's not a deal breaker, I have the bred 13s with 3M and the ones that last released without and don't really care much for it

Yeah I noticed that too, realistically your prob gonna pay close to retail for a DS or good pair of flints so I'm just gonna pick em up for retail.. I'm not on the whole 3M train I could care less. If I like a shoe and it doesn't have it it's not a deal breaker, I have the bred 13s with 3M and the ones that last released without and don't really care much for it
keep an eye out online cause once they start to market the release of the cherrys you'll start seeing sellers try to get rid of their older pairs so you might be able to find a come up.  I'm still sitting on my cherrys from 2010 so i'm good for that pair but will be looking for the flints later on cause i got rid of mine in a trade last year

everyone is saying they backdoor their pairs lol if youre in the area it shouldn't hurt. I say head down when you're signing up for more than one raffle
Yeah you don't hear of many winning from there but their raffle is normally a quick in and out and isn't far from Livestock Queen and adidas OG so why not.

keep an eye out online cause once they start to market the release of the cherrys you'll start seeing sellers try to get rid of their older pairs so you might be able to find a come up.  I'm still sitting on my cherrys from 2010 so i'm good for that pair but will be looking for the flints later on cause i got rid of mine in a trade last year

Yeah no worries Haha been in the sneaker game too long, just gonna wait it out and pay retail if the qualities on point. Thanks brother

Champs somewhat updated their launch locator details for the new Yeezy 350 V2s. It's at the regular spots: Yorkdale, Yonge Street, and Eaton Centre. Only the one at Eaton Centre have raffle details (can assume it's the same for the other Champs but might be safer to call them), happening next Monday AND Tuesday, and pick up shoes before 3pm on the 11th. 

Multicolor Uncaged UB and Oreo Pure Boost 2.0 at Eaton Centre Footlocker. 

They sold out of the Zebra UB 3.0s earlier in the day and they did get a shipment of the Triple White and Core Black UB 3.0 but not on the floor.  Not sure what sizes are left but I saw them in store about 20mins ago so give them a ring if you're still hunting.  Likely means HoH also got a shipment in of UB too potentially

Last edited:
Where do you guys get nba apparel? Nbastore.com is too expensive with its fees
What kind of apparel are you looking for? 

Jerseys were good at SVP (think they put them away though for the season) and I think Solestop was selling some throwbacks at discount.

On court stuff isn't really super cheap unless there's a sale at ADCA but Eastbay normally has a bunch on sale (they ship to Canada and you can use eBates)

Also got AJ 1 lows cyber monday for 100

Damn if i was closer to the city, i woulda checked out eaton center... Anyone pick up the new 2017 pure boosts ? just ordered me a pair online from adidas.. Woulda preferred to get the multicolour uncaged ultra boosts or zebra/oreos.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom