Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Remember guys, now that the Yeezys have been officially announced, keep a lookout for Champs locations to do surprise, unannounced raffles as early as this week.

Sometimes I wonder if it pisses people off always seeing the Nike staff rocking the rare or best kicks. Funny how the staff at the Asics store gets really jelly seeing me walk in rocking vintage or JDM Asics and one dude even tell it to my face everytime lol!
Depends on where you go. Keep in mind, Nike employees see hundreds of customers come through the doors daily so they might be desensitized to some of the "rare or best kicks". Black/red Jordan 1s isn't really impressing anyone. Nike Outlets don't have rules as to what shoes they can wear but the employees might not care too much to wear their nice stuff to work. I was told Nike Eaton Centre can only wear current running footwear.

Waiting for these to hit the outlets. Love the clean look. The zipper at the back will be interesting. Might save the heel from people not pulling the laces aka me.

Anyone know if they still have the home/white Mitchell and ness Vince Carter (98-99)jersey at the apparel store inside the ACC? Saw it there last year, didn't check when I was there early in the season.

Anyone know if they still have the home/white Mitchell and ness Vince Carter (98-99)jersey at the apparel store inside the ACC? Saw it there last year, didn't check when I was there early in the season.

I was there a few weeks ago, no sign of any white jerseys. Only the ones that the raps currently wear.

Also, just found out the raffles at Adidas OG store on Queens for the new Yeezys are on the 8th and 9th of next week.

And like others have said, it was a restock of the 3.0 x3Whites at FTL, bare people lining up earlier at SQ1 for them once news broke out. Disappointed that the only UB 3.0s that I wanted were the CNY (already dropped) and the new Olives that are dropping tmrw in the states, but of course we're not getting any. Money saved.

Is it worth making a trip to Exclucity for the raffles? Has anyone won from there?
everyone is saying they backdoor their pairs lol if youre in the area it shouldn't hurt. I say head down when you're signing up for more than one raffle

Also, just found out the raffles at Adidas OG store on Queens for the new Yeezys are on the 8th and 9th of next week.

And like others have said, it was a restock of the 3.0 x3Whites at FTL, bare people lining up earlier at SQ1 for them once news broke out. Disappointed that the only UB 3.0s that I wanted were the CNY (already dropped) and the new Olives that are dropping tmrw in the states, but of course we're not getting any. Money saved.
The CNYs didn't even drop in Canada. So pathetic since we have such a large Chinese population. 

Is it worth making a trip to Exclucity for the raffles? Has anyone won from there?
You asked about stock levels in the Yeezy thread.

For the Black Friday release, the Adidas store got over 100 per colour. I assume that stock for the black/white would be about the same as the BF total. I was busy relaxing in St Maarten at that time so didn't have a chance to inquire lol.

You asked about stock levels in the Yeezy thread.

For the Black Friday release, the Adidas store got over 100 per colour. I assume that stock for the black/white would be about the same as the BF total. I was busy relaxing in St Maarten at that time so didn't have a chance to inquire lol.
Thanks!

Idk man with all this adidas talk, im just waiting for the cheery 13s to come lol yall can have alot of this hyped up stuff

Back
Top Bottom