Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah
Courtside is supposed to drop them online if pairs remain some time today.

I'm pretty sure if you roll into a store like FA they should have some (call first though).  I would be really surprised if these sold out in stores considering how poorly some of the other foams were sitting.

Yeah might be my only option, to be honest I mainly buy shoes online I don't have time to go instore to pick up stuff right on release day

Yeah
Yeah might be my only option, to be honest I mainly buy shoes online I don't have time to go instore to pick up stuff right on release day
naw i hear you man, work and fam take priority over kicks for sure.  Online stock most of the time is tough, unless it's a crazy allocation for their DC which isn't the case most of the time.  They will eventually restock online when stores can't sell out so you might stumble on a come up (typical of Nike for most releases).  If you're close to a mall or shoe spot, call them up and maybe head over on your lunch break to cop.  I think if you call ahead and try to get them to hold you a pair they might assuming there isn't crazy demand for these in person

WTF is wrong with Adidas' ******** website. It won't even let me go to the cart. It keeps going to a "Page not found" page. Fukcing Adidas...
Strange, it's working for me, try opening an incognito page and check out?

Last edited:
naw i hear you man, work and fam take priority over kicks for sure.  Online stock most of the time is tough, unless it's a crazy allocation for their DC which isn't the case most of the time.  They will eventually restock online when stores can't sell out so you might stumble on a come up (typical of Nike for most releases).  If you're close to a mall or shoe spot, call them up and maybe head over on your lunch break to cop.  I think if you call ahead and try to get them to hold you a pair they might assuming there isn't crazy demand for these in person

That's true maybe I'll swing by Yorkdale after work or something. Really wanted these coppers but not as much as I want those eggplants !! Lol guess we'll see if any restocks happen was kinda surprised nike online sold out so quick to be honest I never really see many people rocking foams

That's true maybe I'll swing by Yorkdale after work or something. Really wanted these coppers but not as much as I want those eggplants !! Lol guess we'll see if any restocks happen was kinda surprised nike online sold out so quick to be honest I never really see many people rocking foams
Just saw that Courtside dropped them but nothing over a size 10 unfortunately.

When you say eggplant, this is what I keep thinking of

Strange, it's working for me, try opening an incognito page and check out?
I finally was able to checkout but had to use my damn phone browser to do so LOL. Got a pair of the Core Black UB in size 9. I have a TTS pair of the Burgundy 3.0 in 9.5 but with all the talk about going 0.5 sizes down, I ordered the Core Black in 9. Will have to go back if they don't fit well. I honestly feel that TTS was perfectly fine even with the 3.0s.

The Beasts continue to buy these all up though. I believe there was a full size run of the Core Blacks because I saw this morning when the Navy were posted and there was no Core Blacks at that time. The minute @Willy156 posted the update, I went immediately to cart, then they are now Out Of Stock like 10-15 minutes later. Could have been very limited stock or the craze for UBs is just that hardcore with the Canadian stock that any stock is gone within 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:

I finally was able to checkout but had to use my damn phone browser to do so LOL. Got a pair of the Core Black UB in size 9. I have a TTS pair of the Burgundy 3.0 in 9.5 but with all the talk about going 0.5 sizes down, I ordered the Core Black in 9. Will have to go back if they don't fit well. I honestly feel that TTS was perfectly fine even with the 3.0s.
I don't own any other pairs besides the RC 3.0s and I went half size down. My toes are sticking out but the length of the shoe is good. I initially had a half size up because I didn't know 3.0 sizing and my toe had too much extra room. I think TTS is the way to go for 3.0s 

edit: I just remembered the RC 3.0s insole is leather, meaning it's got that extra layer to make your foot sit up higher on the shoe. So yeah maybe half size down

Last edited:

I don't own any other pairs besides the RC 3.0s and I went half size down. My toes are sticking out but the length of the shoe is good. I initially had a half size up because I didn't know 3.0 sizing and my toe had too much extra room. I think TTS is the way to go for 3.0s 
For the 3.0's I sized half down from TTS which is a 9. I could have gotten away with 9.. but it was a bit too much roomy at the front of the toes. I prefer a bit snug. So 8.5 was better for me. Everyone's preference is different.

In the 2.0's I am rocking TTS.

Looks like adidas has constant sizes of the navy one's and FSR of the black ones.

From trying on these Burgundy 3.0s in TTS, I feel that the 0.5 down will be fine as well although I would agree that TTS is no problem at all. There's a lot even in this thread who have mentioned multiple times that they went 0.5 down on the 3.0s so they fit "like 1.0s fit". I also feel that the size difference of 0.5 sizes is also so minimal that it wouldn't make a huge difference regardless. The upper is very stretchy to be honest.

From trying on these Burgundy 3.0s in TTS, I feel that the 0.5 down will be fine as well although I would agree that TTS is no problem at all. There's a lot even in this thread who have mentioned multiple times that they went 0.5 down on the 3.0s so they fit "like 1.0s fit". I also feel that the size difference of 0.5 sizes is also so minimal that it wouldn't make a huge difference regardless. The upper is very stretchy to be honest.
Yeah, the 3.0 upper is very giving. Even having gone .5 done from TTS the ankle area is still a little loose. I tried my friend's size 10 1.0 and the ankle was tight af

FFS, how did the Iniki's sell out?! Screw Adidas honestly. UB's sitting yet Iniki's managed to get wiped out.

The Beasts continue to buy these all up though. I believe there was a full size run of the Core Blacks because I saw this morning when the Navy were posted and there was no Core Blacks at that time. The minute @Willy156
posted the update, I went immediately to cart, then they are now Out Of Stock like 10-15 minutes later. Could have been very limited stock or the craze for UBs is just that hardcore with the Canadian stock that any stock is gone within 10-15 minutes.

Damn I woulda jumped on the navy's if I knew, sportcheks always doing core black restocks lately

Online shops like Nike, exclu and footlocker sold out almost right away.. I wish I had the time but I work lol sucks cause I was high on these and the eggplants coming out,

If anyone wants to trade their size 13 coppers for the metallic red foamposit pros in size 13 shoot me a dm ! Lol
For anyone who struck out on the Foamposite or Ninki release online ... I copped a size 11 foamposite for a friend just now at FTL Eatons and my coworked copped a size 9 Ninki. We got there at 10:05am and there were literally only a handful of people copping either release. I stopped by Footaction and they were pretty empty at 10:15am and said they got them as well ... nobody was checking out at the cash register.

Damn I woulda jumped on the navy's if I knew, sportcheks always doing core black restocks lately
Navy are for sure nice but I just had zero desire to add the Navys to my UB collection. I had 1.0 Core Blacks but they got totally destroyed/beat. Just bought the 3.0 Core Blacks because I feel that those are still staples to buy before you buy Navy. If you already have Core Black, then by all means get the navy.

Also. Thanks @BenW23 for the info about sizing on the 3.0s. Since I went TTS 9.5 on the Burgundys, I decided to risk it and buy the 9 in this Core Black. I hope it works out because I could have easily carted and bought the size 9.5 (my true size) but now it's out of stock. Hope I didn't waste my time and have to return these 9s.

Last edited:
The 3.0 Navy's are nice.. Was tempted on getting the 3.0 core blacks. But I already have the 2.0's

NY's Adidas soho store got a restock of the 2.0 Navy's.. they were sitting last week. My friend picked me up a pair. I think it looks nicer than the 3.0's. The toebox pattern just looks so nice.

I have this huge feeling Core Black 3.0 orders are gonna get cancelled, because if you search Ultra Boost on Adidas.ca, its saying they're sold out, but when you actually click on the product page, there's a FSR available. Adidas.ca glitches all the damn time.

Back
Top Bottom