Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The 3.0 Navy's are nice.. Was tempted on getting the 3.0 core blacks. But I already have the 2.0's

NY's Adidas soho store got a restock of the 2.0 Navy's.. they were sitting last week. My friend picked me up a pair. I think it looks nicer than the 3.0's. The toebox pattern just looks so nice.
I fully agree with you. The navy and olive 2.0 >>>>>>>>>>>> 3.0. Not a fan of the stretch mark pattern on the 3.0's. That combined with the price hike, I might as well just pay resell for 2.0 colour ways.

I have this huge feeling Core Black 3.0 orders are gonna get cancelled, because if you search Ultra Boost on Adidas.ca, its saying they're sold out, but when you actually click on the product page, there's a FSR available. Adidas.ca glitches all the damn time.
I noticed that as well. Like I mentioned earlier...this morning it was only the Navy 3.0s that were showing on the site. There wasn't any option to toggle between colours like it has up now with the Core Blacks. As soon as Willy posted there was a FSR of the CBs, I went to the page to check and sure enough, the Navy 3.0 page also had the FSR of CBs.

I noticed as well @The Rise Of Taj that the actual page for Core Blacks said Sold Out even though the page on the Navy 3.0s had them FSR. It still has about 4 sizes (7, 7.5, 8, 12). My order status says "processed and waiting to be packaged" so we'll see what happens but I don't think they'll cancel. It does seem like the stock of Core blacks is somewhat consistent although they still sell out within minutes.

I noticed that as well. Like I mentioned earlier...this morning it was only the Navy 3.0s that were showing on the site. There wasn't any option to toggle between colours like it has up now with the Core Blacks. As soon as Willy posted there was a FSR of the CBs, I went to the page to check and sure enough, the Navy 3.0 page also had the FSR of CBs.

I noticed as well @The Rise Of Taj that the actual page for Core Blacks said Sold Out even though the page on the Navy 3.0s had them FSR. It still has about 4 sizes (7, 7.5, 8, 12). My order status says "processed and waiting to be packaged" so we'll see what happens but I don't think they'll cancel. It does seem like the stock of Core blacks is somewhat consistent although they still sell out within minutes.
Yeah, so weird... Whatever we'll see what happens I guess!

Here's hoping, but if anyone managed to get a size 12 Core Black Iniki that wants to swap for a 13, hit me up!

Did you end up ordering TTS or did you go down 0.5 sizes on them?
Down 0.5. I did the same with the Oreos when they came out and they fit me perfectly. They're not for me though, they're for my friend and if he doesn't want them I'll just return em or keep em as beaters since we're the same size. 

I went TTS with my UB's and it was acceptable in both length and width, however they run narrower than Racers in the forefoot for some reason, hence I kept the MC racers.

Yeezy Season is almost upon us....

What are y'all thoughts on the upcoming all white pair releasing next week?

I've already scheduled time off work to line up for raffles...sad but this is what is required nowadays :frown:

As long as it's not reading week, lines won't be as crazy (don't get me wrong, they still will be absurd haha)

How I feel going into Yeezy season....

What actually happens though.....
roll.gif

I've already scheduled time off work to line up for raffles...sad but this is what is required nowadays :frown:

As long as it's not reading week, lines won't be as crazy (don't get me wrong, they still will be absurd haha)

What actually happens though.....
roll.gif
tbh, after i got my oreo v2s i decided I was done w yeezys.  not the best cw I will admit and these ones are pretty nice but just not worth the hassle.  I will sign up for the raffles at HoH and FTL EC but if i hit on those I'm just going to let my homie take them.  He's more interested in them and would wear the pair so it's all good. 

Last edited:

I applaud you dude! Taking time off work to go for raffles haha! - dedication at its highest level!

I believe its exam week for the kids.. so they shouldn't all be out so fast lol.

Honestly, this all white pair really looks like a giant wool sock when worn I can imagine. No real detail to it all. I can imagine how easily it is to fake these upcoming solid colourway pairs.

tbh, after i got my oreo v2s i decided I was done w yeezys.  not the best cw I will admit and these ones are pretty nice but just not worth the hassle.  I will sign up for the raffles at HoH and FTL EC but if i hit on those I'm just going to let my homie take them.  He's more interested in them and would wear the pair so it's all good. 
I still need the Oreo's.. I still have my Bred's in DS condition. In hopes of finding somewho wants to trade their oreos or belugas for mine. Instead of getting these lame offers on kijiji. Some guy wanted to trade his Supreme x CDG tshirt and $200 ontop for my shoes. I'm like.. 
laugh.gif

I'd care about the tshirt... if I was still in highschool lol.

I still need the Oreo's.. I still have my Bred's in DS condition. In hopes of finding somewho wants to trade their oreos or belugas for mine. Instead of getting these lame offers on kijiji. Some guy wanted to trade his Supreme x CDG tshirt and $200 ontop for my shoes. I'm like.. 
laugh.gif

I'd care about the tshirt... if I was still in highschool lol.
damn, if i only i knew.  I scored two pairs of the oreos when they dropped and only recently sold one of them.  Would've helped you out with that trade had i known.  some guy tried to offer me Balmain jeans once and I was like um... no thanks haha

Last week, I was offered an electric toothbrush for my Clarks desert boots.
no.... seriously?  haha i can't even imagine your reaction when you read that email.  I'm hoping it was brand new at least and not "can pass as DS"
roll.gif

damn, if i only i knew.  I scored two pairs of the oreos when they dropped and only recently sold one of them.  Would've helped you out with that trade had i known.  some guy tried to offer me Balmain jeans once and I was like um... no thanks haha
Were they size 9 or 9.5? It's all good man, appreciate it.

There's tons more yeezy's coming out. I just like the stripe design of the v2's. Moreso than the non on my breds.

Is there any point entering a raffle for these? I won't be able to hit Toronto since I live in the west end and will be working 7-4 and my only options are Footlocker and instagram raffles and we already know the backdoor shenanigans that will happen. I have struck out on ALL yeezy raffles so this will be a complete waste of time. Hope is a delusion.  

I have no chance at entering the raffles if it's Monday only. hopefully there's going to be ftl/champs raffles on tuesdays as well

Were they size 9 or 9.5? It's all good man, appreciate it.

There's tons more yeezy's coming out. I just like the stripe design of the v2's. Moreso than the non on my breds.
naw size 10 man but could've worked still =)

Is there any point entering a raffle for these? I won't be able to hit Toronto since I live in the west end and will be working 7-4 and my only options are Footlocker and instagram raffles and we already know the backdoor shenanigans that will happen. I have struck out on ALL yeezy raffles so this will be a complete waste of time. Hope is a delusion.  
I've only won 2x for the Oreo drop and took Ls on every single other one.  When I won, I won off of Haven (online) and Champs Yonge St (surprising i know).  My buddy has won a number of times though, twice from HoH and i think from Livestock Roncy so it can happen but again it's always a toss up

I applaud you dude! Taking time off work to go for raffles haha! - dedication at its highest level!

I believe its exam week for the kids.. so they shouldn't all be out so fast lol.

Honestly, this all white pair really looks like a giant wool sock when worn I can imagine. No real detail to it all. I can imagine how easily it is to fake these upcoming solid colourway pairs.
I rather take time out of work (and get paid for it) than out of my social time (after 5pm).

I also work in Markham so getting downtown after work in traffic plus waiting 45+ minutes per raffle line wouldn't be efficient... would only be able to do 2-3 stores :frown:

I think these would look pretty nice with a good pair of light washed denim in my opinion. But to each their own :smile:

We'll just have to wait and see Kanye's fit with these and we can all copy him 
laugh.gif

You are a good man! Yeah, no harm in entering raffles if it's not out of the way and you can spare the wait time.

I sold my Olive V2 pair to pay for my Atmos (resale). I wasn't feeling the black + stripe design anymore (more so seeing all these asian young moms pushing strollers wearing them... haha fake or not... definitely a turn off for me)

Back
Top Bottom