Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My NDC purchase was quick, completed within 15 minutes, waiting in line and checkout. I was able to checkout before the servers started to slow down.

Got tracking last night but it seems I won't reach NY before Xmas when I'm at my sister's
mean.gif
Did you pay for next day shipping ?

I felt the 11's was a easy cop for everyone who wanted them...seems like there was plenty of stock this yr 

My NDC purchase was quick, completed within 15 minutes, waiting in line and checkout. I was able to checkout before the servers started to slow down.

Got tracking last night but it seems I won't reach NY before Xmas when I'm at my sister's :smh:
Weren't all orders free 2 day shipping?

Call Ugly Duckling and try. They had got a new shipment in October, and on Black Friday they had a 30% sale in which the pants were included.

respect cuz...they weren't having it when i called, and sport chek gotta be one of the worst Customer service ever, half their stores didn't even know what the hell tech fleece was, and the rest said no... as far as halton hills i was out there last weekend, they didn't have no tech fleece, that place is straight buns not a single thing in that store worth traveling for..

ended up just grabbing them from ateaze

$115 + 150 + 13% = :x

:smh:

:pimp:

i think in the new year im switching all my shopping to online, the tax and pricing here is starting to get ridiculous...

if you guys are trying to find an address to ship to when buying from states use a company called Chit Chat Express, they have a store in pickering and markham, for $5 they bring anything you ship to their warehouse in niagara falls, NY to one of those two locations...usually within a couple of days.

Got a pair of the legend 11s from a raffle win at Capsule - this was third time entering with them, nice to know it's not fully rigged.

if you guys are trying to find an address to ship to when buying from states use a company called Chit Chat Express, they have a store in pickering and markham, for $5 they bring anything you ship to their warehouse in niagara falls, NY to one of those two locations...usually within a couple of days.
Does ndc ship to the Niagara location no problem? 

respect cuz...they weren't having it when i called, and sport chek gotta be one of the worst Customer service ever, half their stores didn't even know what the hell tech fleece was, and the rest said no... as far as halton hills i was out there last weekend, they didn't have no tech fleece, that place is straight buns not a single thing in that store worth traveling for..

ended up just grabbing them from ateaze

I didn't think UD would give you the discount, it was only a Black Friday sale. :lol:

I just mentioned the 30% to keep in mind for future reference to check in with their sales.

Got a pair of the legend 11s from a raffle win at Capsule - this was third time entering with them, nice to know it's not fully rigged.

I don't think it's rigged... if anything LS is more shady. I won the slam dunk 6's from capsule and I have friends that won other stuff. They just don't get a ton of stock so it's not surprising that most people won't get called. My friend won the legend blues and infrared 6's recently.

I don't think it's rigged... if anything LS is more shady. I won the slam dunk 6's from capsule and I have friends that won other stuff. They just don't get a ton of stock so it's not surprising that most people won't get called. My friend won the legend blues and infrared 6's recently.

Speaking of which - how many people think Livestock's raffle for the Gift of Flight pack is just a ruse to get people to sign up for their newsletter? You know those packs are going to the owner and his buddies.

Speaking of which - how many people think Livestock's raffle for the Gift of Flight pack is just a ruse to get people to sign up for their newsletter? You know those packs are going to the owner and his buddies.

I agree. They're like the new goodfoot

I honestly don't know what to believe about the raffles, I'm going to stay positive and assume for the most part they try to be fair.
in my experience i've won the WTKD's from capsule but have never succeeded on any jordan raffles...
alternatively I just won the 11's from livestock, and that being my first raffle win from that location.

Don't know why people get worked up over stores looking out for F&F or regulars that spend money at their store, or in some cases exclusively shop there because of a growing relationship. No one complains when Nike ES essentially does the same thing for employees and their friends.

I do think some stores in general should go about it more professionally. For instance, Livestock and how they mis-handled the Atmos 90s "drop". :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom