Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

GDFT took care of F&F and the general public. When they were open, everyone was eating (getting shoes)

What LS does nowadays is straight foul. That's why I don't mess with them AT ALL lol

Lolz titanium xx3 was not open to the public. Pairs were spoken for before launch

but the duck camo... Within mimutes they sold out instore only...

And that release soured people, because clearly things were done behind-the-scenes and they didn't inform the public properly. The shoes "selling out" in under 10 minutes with no prior knowledge known except an Instagram post just moments before tells the story in itself.

Lolz titanium xx3 was not open to the public. Pairs were spoken for before launch

And it was told to the public before the release that was the case, I see nothing wrong with that as long as you give the public a heads up. I knew when you brought up GDFT it was that specific release you were talking about. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
There was a line-up of about 10 people at HOH Yonge at around Noon today lol.
I was there at opening to exchange a pair of 90s I bought( The mold was terrible and super tight)last time I buy shoes with out trying them on. Anyways at open there was 4 people and 5 chairs at 10am, I asked the Asian dude who was in second position what time he got there and he said last night and that he really needs his sz. lol

Last edited:
Goodfoot had about 3-4 pairs of titanium xx3 on release date. that was my first
Time to camp

Yep, and the only reason pairs actually dropped was because a regular customer that was chosen to get the Titaniums, tried to resell his pair early when it was understood those that actually wanted the shoe were to keep/wear them.

Nike Canada got wind of that and contacted the store, in which that regular customer lost the chance to buy them. As "punishment" Nike informed GDFT to release some, but they initially knew and were totally fine with GDFT's original plan of selling the XX3's to those who spend money on a weekly basis (rewarding their loyal customers), instead of to the public.

Last edited:
Amen to what most are saying here - it's not a big deal for store to hook up regulars - nearly every industry has their 'whales'.  Any company that doesn't look after their big spenders is plain dumb.

If you ran a store, would you rather sell to your regulars that spend at your store on regular?  Or some random folks that lined up for days outside your store and will probably never come back?  I remember some people getting pissy cuz LS has some sale code they published on Sneaker Deals but didn't announce on their newsletter/Twitter/etc.  And I'm sure some people would rather Canadian store sold the small Canadian allotment to Canadians only -- same principle - look after your own 1st.

But ya - it is pretty dirty to claim you have pairs to sell when they are already spoken for.  I rather stores come clean and say "We have size 8, 8.5, 11, 11.5... that's it."  so everyone can save time.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right thread but would anyone know where to get some nice bomber jackets GTA? Alpha industries ma-1 to puffy.

Damn, haven't been on NT forever since ig, twitter and all... 

Does anyone know what happened to SVP's Jordan contract? They fell off hard ever since they don't get Jordan's anymore.  

Won the raffle for gift of flight pack in a size 12 at STC. I was trying to help another NTer who helped me out but he secured his pair. I'd like to help local dudes out so if anyone is interested in these PM before 3pm (same as last time, no resale straight retail)

Won the raffle for gift of flight pack in a size 12 at STC. I was trying to help another NTer who helped me out but he secured his pair. I'd like to help local dudes out so if anyone is interested in these PM before 3pm (same as last time, no resale straight retail)

I would have taken that offer if it was a size 9.5 - 10

Good karma 8)

Added rep for making things the way it should be. Too bad it doesn't fit me, and my sz 12 friends don't want the pack.

Not sure if this is the right thread but would anyone know where to get some nice bomber jackets GTA? Alpha industries ma-1 to puffy.

Try urban outfitters in Toronto or online. They have 30% off on Jacket, include alpha industries, I just order one on sale plus 30% off for 130 CAD 2 weeks ago, and delivered yesterday, the great thing is you can return @ local store here if not fit, but factor the exchange too, since online charge USD, hope it helps.

Roots had a really nice one but it was more of a spring jacket. What size you wear?

Back
Top Bottom