Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Won the raffle for gift of flight pack in a size 12 at STC. I was trying to help another NTer who helped me out but he secured his pair. I'd like to help local dudes out so if anyone is interested in these PM before 3pm (same as last time, no resale straight retail)

Salute this man.

Shout out to aljohnson11 for picking up a pack for me from unclaimed packs. :smokin

Hopefully I can return the favour next time. 8)

Damn, your lucky. How'd you find out though, i heard they never went on display. Kinda pissed, was gonna go there at like 2pm but decided to take a nap and woke up at 7.
All the employees pretty much scooped them up, luckily for me, I know one. It's all about who you know there.

Was so upset when i found out i missed out on the moon landing 90s... THREE TIMES...

If anyone has an 8.5 pm me

Man resellers are having a field day with these moon landings... Guy asking $1450 for a pair on Kijiji.the outlets got a solid shipment of them and they might even get more just like the Nola gumbo league Lil penny posite so please don't pay outrageous prices for these.

Last edited:
Tons of samples at Burloak. All size 9 ftw.

Asked an employee about the lunar landings - he said he heard about VMs - and they never hit the floor - he told me they didn't get any there - but if they did - the employees would scoop them all.

Last edited:
anyone know whats on sale for the 26th at nike vm? or ftl and champs?

Last edited:
Nike at Burloak is doing 30% off everything, so I`m assuming its the same for all?

As for the Samples at Burloak, they had Red Kaishis, two pairs of Air Raids (one was primarily volt), Air Max 89s in the blue colour way, Fly Stepper 2ks in black and grey, Janoskis, two pairs of Air Force 1 Lows, some black white and red SB Dunk Mids and a bunch of soccer stuff. That was all that stood out to me, no pictures, sorry.

I don't think I seen a lineup to enter the VM Nike store the last couple of years, although the lineup to cash out was a long wait. I can't speak for when it first opens in the morning, as I normally go about two hours after opening.

What you should be most concerned about is parking. You can't even get off the 400.

Back
Top Bottom