Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Told you. Confirmed now.

Anyone hear anything about the Kobe XI "Bruce Lee" releasing in Canada this week and where? I am looking to get a pair but not interested in dealing with any US online purchasing.

Anyone hear anything about the Kobe XI "Bruce Lee" releasing in Canada this week and where? I am looking to get a pair but not interested in dealing with any US online purchasing.

it's on foot locker's calendar, most stores should have it. They've had the past kobe 11s too

it's on foot locker's calendar, most stores should have it. They've had the past kobe 11s too
Awesome ! Thanks for the info. It's a dope looking colourway in my opinion. I got the achilles heel a few months back which turned out to be super comfortable. 

Anyone looking to grab a pair or platinum foams sz 11 for under retail?

Last edited:
Got a pair of 72-10 in size 10, looking to trade for size 8 or I will sell it at retail.

Also have a pair of White Cement 4's in size 9.5 and need a size 9.

Got both pairs on the SNKR XPRESS.

Any word on stores getting the NMDs on Thursday?  
Solestop will have some.  Just keep checking their instagram.  They've already posted 2 colours that they are getting but those are womens.  I've been told they will have mens as well but haven't received them yet so can't confirm colours.

Solestop will have some.  Just keep checking their instagram.  They've already posted 2 colours that they are getting but those are womens.  I've been told they will have mens as well but haven't received them yet so can't confirm colours.

I actually prefer 2 colourways for women...white/lightblue and the sand/khaki

I wonder if we will get the Triple White R1

NMDs would be ok if they got rid of the lego blocks on the midsole. Looks so out of place and ruins the overall silhouette of the shoe. Overtakes the Tubulars for most overrated shoe out right now.

Reebok Shaq Attaq 1 OG home colorway still available at capsule.

Adidas NMD looks like a pop swatch version of the Boston Super lol!

anyone know where the chukkas will be releasing? i know footlocker wont have them thanks
EDIT: won't be available in adidas stores but will be available on adidas.ca. Livestock also confirmed to have the chukkas through their IG.

Last edited:
NMDs would be ok if they got rid of the lego blocks on the midsole. Looks so out of place and ruins the overall silhouette of the shoe. Overtakes the Tubulars for most overrated shoe out right now.
they remind me of a mashup between an air max thea and a sock-dart with their shape. a sleek look but a bit feminine (not like there's anything wrong with that, for the girls at least lol)
i prefer ultra boosts, but i wonder what the comfort is like in those.

I don't mind them so much...  they provide some support and it was an aspect that they borrowed off of the micropacer & Boston super and incorporated it into the boost.

Anyone knows where to purchase Nike Air Presto in Canada? Online or retail store n the west coast? TIA

Back
Top Bottom