Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol. The hype on these NMDs is unbelievable. Once they realize that these will be readily available GRs like Pure Boosts, expect a bunch of FS posts in a month. The best part about it is most of these aren't even primeknit.

Lol. The hype on these NMDs is unbelievable. Once they realize that these will be readily available GRs like Pure Boosts, expect a bunch of FS posts in a month. The best part about it is most of these aren't even primeknit.
Yeah. This reminds me of the Roshe craze a few years back. When they first dropped, ppl went crazy over them. Now they're a shoe that every uses to run errands in lol

I went to the VIP event at the queen store this morning. I kind of feel bad for people who have been in line since last night because there probably won't be sizes by the time they get in (and they dropped online this morning), but I guess that's the struggle. 

As for the kicks, they're ok. I only bought one pair but some people were definitely going ham on multiple colorways. Had a tough time choosing between black and blue and the grey ones. 

I don't think they're the dopest shoe, but as someone who didn't really like the shape of the ultra boost but likes the boost sole, these do the job

Last edited:
I too don't understand the craze for these NMDs. I have no clue about what they are and what they're for.

I just know that they are ugly in my opinion.

I too don't understand the craze for these NMDs. I have no clue about what they are and what they're for.

I just know that they are ugly in my opinion.
Same boat, I mean, they really just look like the Adidas Tricot model that's been on clearance shelves for 3 years, with boost, and as another NT member stated, a lego brick.

I think Adidas has had some fantastic designs over the past year, but the manufactured hype for the NMDs just rings hollow. Still, nice to see that for all the hype, it's a pretty affordable model with seemingly decent quantities.

I went to the VIP event at the queen store this morning. I kind of feel bad for people who have been in line since last night because there probably won't be sizes by the time they get in (and they dropped online this morning), but I guess that's the struggle. 

As for the kicks, they're ok. I only bought one pair but some people were definitely going ham on multiple colorways. Had a tough time choosing between black and blue and the grey ones. 

I don't think they're the dopest shoe, but as someone who didn't really like the shape of the ultra boost but likes the boost sole, these do the job
did they have the primeknit model? in white or black?

on queen they definitely had no all whites, my friend told me ahead of time they wouldn't be getting them. Same with the sockliners.

If primeknit black is the original original colorway, they didn't have that either. They had the red two tone primeknit, and I think one other. 2 chukkas and 4-5 regular mesh ones. looked like about 2 -3 FSR of each.

Light grey, royal blue and olive I believe.

I have about 5 people wanting Kobes - that's all I can bring back - I'm going back Friday - hoping for some additional discounts.
There probably won't be additional discounts because Nike sent out a 30% off coupon (unique code) to people on the email list (random selection), so I doubt they'd have any good sales going on if you don't have one of those coupons, do check your email though, this was sent out early this week.

Pk versions are on Adidas.com if you have an American address to use.

Site has been wonky...been trying to check out the triple whites for more than an hour just to get OOS but the size list ing doesn't indicate that and adding to cart is next to impossible.

Site has been wonky...been trying to check out the triple whites for more than an hour just to get OOS but the size list ing doesn't indicate that and adding to cart is next to impossible.
Some people seem to be able to check out with the whites.  Blacks were easy to check out with as it seemed that people went after the whites first.  I've been able to cart whites but not check out

for real... People are getting just ******* stupid with the hype...its such an ugly shoe and the boost tech is comfy but terrible for certain foot structures.. I used to wear boost/ultra boost for running and because of the lack of arch support, my foot is so messed up now.. Can't run or walk unless I wear heavily supported shoes from other brands such as saucony or asics. These are going for $300-$500 already on kijiji and Facebook groups which is insane.

for real... People are getting just ******* stupid with the hype...its such an ugly shoe and the boost tech is comfy but terrible for certain foot structures.. I used to wear boost/ultra boost for running and because of the lack of arch support, my foot is so messed up now.. Can't run or walk unless I wear heavily supported shoes from other brands such as saucony or asics. These are going for $300-$500 already on kijiji and Facebook groups which is insane.
That is insane. I will have to try a pair sometime and find out. I get shin splints while running on hard surfaces and found nike lunarlons to be good running shoes. As the homie ZeroRegret up top had mentioned, Aasics Kayanos are great too. These boosts I have no clue why people are camping, lining up and get these lego building block looking shoes lol. For a shoe made in like 1990, the huarache is an amazingly comfortable shoe too if we are comparing shoes just for walking and errands. Adidas stock price has jumped in a year from $70 to $100 euros. All that kanye marketing is paying off big time. We gotta start buying stock instead of shoes I think. 

Hey guys - I'm maxed out - grabbing 8 pairs of Kobes and I'm only here for 48 hours. Cheers.
You guys asking cdubsdad to bring back Kobes better not be reselling or you will definitely get beatdowns lol 

Awesome stuff - great looking shoe and fantastic deal. 

At TPO. No additional discounts. FRS

Spoke to Adidas employe, should be more stock tomorrow and sat. Strange how adidas cad removed their tweet and IG of the Pk.

Back
Top Bottom