Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I don't mind them so much...  they provide some support and it was an aspect that they borrowed off of the micropacer & Boston super and incorporated it into the boost.

Support for what? Tiptoeing while taking IG pics? INo one is going to be using NMDs for any sort of athletic activity anyways.

NOTL Outlet Update:

25% off the wall - not much at all - some KD VII ASG
Tech fleece white label black crew for $119.99 - no discount

Buffalo Outlet Update:

Tech fleece pants - grey, olive heather, blue heather FSR - $69.99 + 30% off
Kobe X Chritsmas $159.99 FSR - versus all the $300+ kijiji nonsense
Kobe X Flight and Black Crimson $89.99 FSR

No additional discounts on shoes though. I'll be here until Friday if anyone is interested - I can pick it up
Cheers

Did anybody who ordered the Safari 1s off of Nike get a cancellation email? I just received a cancellation email for the order i placed on the 1st restock

NOTL Outlet Update:

Buffalo Outlet Update:

No additional discounts on shoes though. I'll be here until Friday if anyone is interested - I can pick it up
Cheers
Repped.

Damn, if those Christmas Xs had any further discount, I'd definitely try and get a pair.

NOTL Outlet Update:

Buffalo Outlet Update:

Cheers

In the TF pants light grey heather/black or dark grey heather/volt, and the blue squadron, obsidian, photo or game royal blues?

Thanks!

Light grey, royal blue and olive I believe.

I have about 5 people wanting Kobes - that's all I can bring back - I'm going back Friday - hoping for some additional discounts.

Did anybody who ordered the Safari 1s off of Nike get a cancellation email? I just received a cancellation email for the order i placed on the 1st restock

Just checked my order and still says In Progress. I think mine was bought when pairs were popping back up.

Was there a restock today of WC4s here in Canada?

Haven't heard of any news of WC4 restock in Canada

Anyone know if we can use the Nike Factory Store coupons (from nike.com) at the Canadian outlets?

I have about 5 people wanting Kobes - that's all I can bring back - I'm going back Friday - hoping for some additional discounts.

Would it be possible to pick up a light grey in medium?
Thanks in advance!

just did a walk by a few places dt.

FT es = 40-50 ppl... stupid as fuk

HOH yonge = 25-35 ppl... stupid as fuk

Adidas yonge n dundas = more than enough that i didn't need to even get close... stupid as fuk

Amazing update and good on you to help out NT. Those Kobe Christmas X's are super dope. Hopefully they make their ways to Canada outlets and I will cop. Last summer I found Kobe 9 mid ext snakeskins for 89 bucks at NOTL. 

just did a walk by a few places dt.

FT es = 40-50 ppl... stupid as fuk

HOH yonge = 25-35 ppl... stupid as fuk

Adidas yonge n dundas = more than enough that i didn't need to even get close... stupid as fuk
That is absolute insanity. I am in the dark with these NMDs and overall boost tech. My GF's brother swears by it and got her a pair of boosts, she tried them at the gym and doesn't understand what is so good about the tech and finds them uncomfortable. 

Good luck to those trying to cop today!

UB are comfortable if you have a wider foot and prefer a "softer" sole.  If you prefer something more stiff with better support, you might not like them.  I personally think they are like walking on clouds lol.

But yes, the hype for these NMD are kinda ridiculous.  I'm finding them hard to get them Yeezys.  I've actually never worn a pair but I can't image them being more comfortable than the UB.

Last edited:

UB are comfortable if you have a wider foot and prefer a "softer" sole.  If you prefer something more stiff with better support, you might not like them.  I personally think they are like walking on clouds lol.

But yes, the hype for these NMD are kinda ridiculous.  I'm finding them hard to get them Yeezys.  I've actually never worn a pair but I can't image them being more comfortable than the UB.
Thanks for the explanation. I will have to try a pair sometime if I find in store to try on! lol

I have wide feet as well and although I love the classic look of Js, would it kill them to update the insoles with new tech? My most comfortable shoe to date are these flyknit lunarlons that I picked up for 60 bucks 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom