Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ppl would still be there even though if they say it just saying atleast ppl dont waste there time there if they only got a little stock 

The way the HoH drops limited release is why I do most of my buying from States retailers (either friends buy and they ship or I buy straight from a boutique), Last sneaker I bought in Canada was the Kobe 8 Christmas

The way the HoH drops limited release is why I do most of my buying from States retailers (either friends buy and they ship or I buy straight from a boutique), Last sneaker I bought in Canada was the Kobe 8 Christmas
how does customs do you?  i've been concerned about getting burned on import fees

Email being sent to corporate shortly.
i dont agree with employees hogging release shoes over the customer, but man seriously ur gonna narc on the dude?
he works at footlocker man making 10 bucks an hour in one of the busiest RETAIL stores in the city, his life is probably rough as it is to begin with.

they're just SHOES man.  i bet for these hazelnuts you missed out on because of him, you have a closet of 100 pairs of sneakers that people would kill to have.

Too l
i dont agree with employees hogging release shoes over the customer, but man seriously ur gonna narc on the dude?

he works at footlocker man making 10 bucks an hour in one of the busiest RETAIL stores in the city, his life is probably rough as it is to begin with.

they're just SHOES man.  i bet for these hazelnuts you missed out on because of him, you have a closet of 100 pairs of sneakers that people would kill to have.
Too late, it's just going to get worse with future releases if we don't report these guys. I didn't even want the hazlenuts but anyone that did missed out. Make sure to send a complaint email with the employees name "Allan" to flcanadacustomerservice@footlocker.com

Last edited:

Nice try Allan

how does customs do you?  i've been concerned about getting burned on import fees

Just make sure the sender doesn't write down a high value and mark it as a gift and 9/10 you should be okay, I haven't had a problem with customs in a while and I buy from people in the USA, Hong Kong, Asia and Europe

Nice try Allan
 I that really is him. 
roll.gif
 Not even one of the busiest stores in the city. 

So House of Hoops did a "silent" drop of the LeBron X Hazelnuts about an hour ago. Unless you happened to get an inside heads up or called in randomly you wouldn't have known. They had 13 pairs (or so I was told), when I walked over after being told on the phone they only had 3 people in line and were waiting for the UPS shipment, they were sold out.

Pretty much gone in a small window of time. As I arrived an employee named Allan had two pairs, mentioning he wouldn't post or say anything on IG.

Disappointing but not surprising that so much has already changed from 7 months ago at store open (I recall you or someone else posting in here that absolutely no employee "hookups"/shady business was happening then).

Last edited:
Disappointing but not surprising that so much has already changed from 7 months ago at store open (I recall you or someone else posting in here that absolutely no employee "hookups"/shady business was happening then).
Very sad to hear. Especially with Nike Bloor closing, this is really bad news considering HOH is the only store in Toronto left that's going to be getting half decent amounts of limited shoes. I know we still a number of independents, but they don't get them all nor do they normally get the quantity that HOH/Nike Bloor would. A friend of a friend who works at HOH was pretty annoyed about this too, although I think it had to do with him being off today lol 
happy.gif

I thought it was only 4, could've sworn it opened in March, but either way it's definitely doesn't look good on it's image, but then again people will still buy. I wouldn't have a problem with employees hogging if they are wearing but I know for a fact some of them are selling to make extra money.

and that's why he got greedy, he's hoping to sell the pair at $700, IF he managed to sell BOTH at $700 with his employee discount the profit he'll make is equal to one of his paycheques.

I'm sure another person or two got multiples. I just happened to walk in as Allan walked out of the stock/employee room and heard his conversation with that female worker with long curly hair. Pretty confident she's the one who told me over the phone they had 3 people in line waiting.

Last edited:
Then again, we're not exactly sure which employee or IF an employee took 2 pairs, just ask him where and how he got it, to see if he actually is an employee and used his employee discount to grab 2, IF you really want to expose him that bad, me personally I could care less.

Then again, we're not exactly sure which employee or IF an employee took 2 pairs.

It was and I pretty much confirmed that. Doesn't really matter anyways, purpose of my original post was to break down how "fast" they went. Especially for those who may have thought they would have a chance if they knew.

Well according to the employees get 20% of stock rule , 20% of the 13 pairs is about 2 pairs (works out to 2.6) so technically our dear friend " Allan " isn't doing anything wrong lol

I'm pretty sure other employees got some pairs too.

Well according to the employees get 20% of stock rule , 20% of the 13 pairs is about 2 pairs (works out to 2.6) so technically our dear friend " Allan " isn't doing anything wrong lol

I'm pretty sure other employees got some pairs too.
 Correct me if im wrong... But i think the 20% rule is for launch items like Saturday big day releases. When they received shipment of camo foams I went and bought two pairs (second was for a friend) so the about one pair per person also went out the window. I bought my foams on a Wednesday as well. Shipment came in around noon and when i reached there at 1pm(lunch break) they didnt even hit the stock floor yet and dude had to go upstairs to go get it.

"wednesday" might be the new release day! 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom