Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:

I believe SVP Queen should be receiving them, maybe Nike's doing a delayed shipment again if FTL Canada hasn't posted it yet
 Chances are the people who update the site forgot too.  Remember how reliable they are to update there Social media.
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

Hmmm gotta google "kithstriked"
Hah - just mean that you are usually are able to cop GR Asics/New Balances easy as long as Ronnie Fieg/Kith doesn't 're-release' them with some rope laces and add $15 to the price.

For example, I got the Kill Bill Asics for MSRP ($100) fairly easily at PYS.  Most spots sold them pretty quickly but resellers weren't charging too much above retail.  As soon as Kith re-released them as Kithstrikes for about $120 with rope lacces -- now, you have eBay sellers asking for $250 - $300.

Same thing happened M998BR - was rotting on shelves for nearly a year - til it was re-released as a Kithstrike with some black 3M laces - instant sold out everywhere and rape reseller prices overnight.

Last edited:
BlueTile just dropped the Jordan x SB's a few mins ago....first come first serve. Sizes posted on their IG. Hopefully some good folks from here can grab a pair.

BlueTile just dropped the Jordan x SB's a few mins ago....first come first serve. Sizes posted on their IG. Hopefully some good folks from here can grab a pair.
sold out. Thanks for the heads up tho. If someone has a pair in 10.5 or 11 avail for sale please PM.

my buddy dropped by ES today and there were no 5Lab3's or Kobe IX's available in case anyone was wondering. Late shipment perhaps?

They had a sz14 5Lab3 sitting by the entrance. Wasn't interested so I didn't bother asking... Was also wondering about the EMs tho

They had the 5lab3 sold out already that sz 14 was the last one.

Stock today was exactly as reported already and nothing at all to mention. Not even kids Jordan's. Retail it is for my sons next shoes.

I heard Halton hills nike got some black and white lunar 1s for 109.99

Not the solid color ones but these

Last edited:
I will be coming to Toronto from Apr 4-9. Looking to cop the Baron 1s as I won't be home (Vancouver).

Do stores usually do raffles or FCFS/wristbands?

I know the usual spots like Nike (Bloor?), Capsule, HOH (Yonge), SVP, LS. When do they open release day? Are there any other I should check out or any consignment stores?

Is it worth the trip to Outlets?

Do I need a pass for ES? I'm assuming you guys are referring to Employee Store like the one in OR.

I will be coming to Toronto from Apr 4-9. Looking to cop the Baron 1s as I won't be home (Vancouver).

Do stores usually do raffles or FCFS/wristbands?

I know the usual spots like Nike (Bloor?), Capsule, HOH (Yonge), SVP, LS. When do they open release day? Are there any other I should check out or any consignment stores?

Is it worth the trip to Outlets?

Do I need a pass for ES? I'm assuming you guys are referring to Employee Store like the one in OR.

I can only answer two of your questions.

-Nike Bloor no longer exists.
-Yes, a pass is needed for ES. But I think more accurately, a friend/acquintance with a pass who is willing to take you is needed for ES.

Have fun in da dot!

I heard Halton hills nike got some black and white lunar 1s for 109.99
Not the solid color ones but these

Can someone confirm this please?

Also, if anyone was ever interested in that NSW White Label stuff, Holt's at Yorkdale has most of it, granted I think they only have L-XL left. And yea, pretty much everything in that collection is ~$500... They also have the team USA medal jackets from the winter olympics.

Last edited:

Also, if anyone was ever interested in that NSW White Label stuff, Holt's at Yorkdale has most of it, granted I think they only have L-XL left. And yea, pretty much everything in that collection is ~$500... They also have the team USA medal jackets from the winter olympics.
when exactly did they rename it nike white label anyways? i was copping one piece a season when it was called the "made in italy" line. nothing has really jumped out at me recently. certainly nothing to make me cop at full retail anyways, but that would certainly be something to look for on the racks during sale time. especially if that stuff makes it to the holt's outlet at vaughan mills.

when exactly did they rename it nike white label anyways? i was copping one piece a season when it was called the "made in italy" line. nothing has really jumped out at me recently. certainly nothing to make me cop at full retail anyways, but that would certainly be something to look for on the racks during sale time. especially if that stuff makes it to the holt's outlet at vaughan mills.

I think it was actually just this season that they changed it to white label. Previously it was NSW Pinnacle I believe. There's usually one or two things I like from each collection, definitely hard to swallow the price though.

Because Holts at VM is now hr2 as opposed to Holts last call, does anyone know if old stock gets shipped there?

I've been scoping this thread for a good while now, but recently joined NT, but does anyone have any confirmation for the BARON 1s coming to Toronto?

I can confirm they have them but only size 9-10.5

Back
Top Bottom