Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

lol, mystery solved.

yeah, they didn't have much of either shoes left when I went yesterday noon. And they're open today for anyone wishing to see what's left on the last day of the sale. I believe the red aw77 hoodie for $22 after tax is a great deal.

Any kd7 gg in toronto? Looking for a 9.5 ...
 Nope. Did not release here as far as I know. There are a couple of pairs on Kijijii if you don't mind the price tag. 
eyes.gif

All
lol, mystery solved.

yeah, they didn't have much of either shoes left when I went yesterday noon. And they're open today for anyone wishing to see what's left on the last day of the sale. I believe the red aw77 hoodie for $22 after tax is a great deal.
all aw77 zip ups sold out

For the people that have asked me about the Nike Air Huarache "Scream Greens".  Some Champs Sports have received them today and others will be within the next couple of days.

[table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][h1]ADIDAS, REEBOK, TAYLORMADE, ROCKPORT WAREHOUSE SALE
August 8th-10th, 2014  @ Markham Fairgrounds[/h1]
Shop our warehouse sale of great savings on all footwear, apparel, and accessories.
*Some exclusions may apply. See in store for details.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][h4]When:[/h4]August 8th - 10th, 2014

Friday  August 8: 10am - 7pm
Saturday August 9: 10am - 7pm
Sunday August 10: 11am - 6pm
[h4]
Where:[/h4]Markham Fairgrounds
10801 McCowan Road
Markham, ON

[h4]Details:[/h4]Free Parking, Free Admission
www.adidasstorelocator.ca
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Anyone know if we're getting these this weekend? Looking for back to school kicks for my daughter
From Footlocker's Instagram

Jordan 3 Dropping 08/09/14 in select Foot Locker Stores GS($139.99) PS($99.99) INF($64.99) CRIB($59.99) *contact your local Foot Locker store for specific launch details. #footlockercanada #approved #nike #kids #jordan3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom