Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike says I'm registered for the Xpress, but I never received an email with actual confirmation.

As well I have a reservation for the 306 Underground, but it gave me 9am time slot rather than the afternoon time slot i registered for. Anyone know what happened?

I thought the masters come out at the end of the month too... will they be releasing them early at 306 yonge? Everything on display there looks like it makes sense to be released for this weekend, but the masters as well? cot damn...  OR its just a display and i'm over thinking... lol
again, no such thing as a release date when your city hosts asw. 

Nike says I'm registered for the Xpress, but I never received an email with actual confirmation.

As well I have a reservation for the 306 Underground, but it gave me 9am time slot rather than the afternoon time slot i registered for. Anyone know what happened?
lol you lurkers need to at least read the thread....

i'm pretty sure you need the confirmation email to hop on, but could be wrong...

look underneath where it says:
BOARDING INFO

Your seat is confirmed on the NIKE SNKRS XPRESS on XXXX, February XXth.
Your designated check in time is XXXX

But in your case i assume "BOARDING INFO" may be replaced with something like "REGISTRATION INFO" or some ****...

Last edited:
Nike ID event was pretty bad, they're just making me design a Kobe, lebron, kd, or Air Force with the options already online. The place was really nice though, and the people working there were cool

Okay so I registered for 3 events, but only got email confirmation for 1. Now the nike site is saying I don't have a spot in any. Does anybody have any insight?

Okay so I registered for 3 events, but only got email confirmation for 1. Now the nike site is saying I don't have a spot in any. Does anybody have any insight?
The same thing happened with me for SNKR XPRESS, says I'm registered but i never received an email confirmation

when r the raffles for the ovo 10s at the ovo store?
this was answered few pages back. and you can see details on IG on the OVO store page

but i believe the details are taking raffles from tues-thurs, will contact winners on friday and/or sat.....something along those lines. but for sure thurs is last day

this was answered few pages back. and you can see details on IG on the OVO store page

but i believe the details are taking raffles from tues-thurs, will contact winners on friday and/or sat.....something along those lines. but for sure thurs is last day
thx and no words for the yeezys?

The same thing happened with me for SNKR XPRESS, says I'm registered but i never received an email confirmation
Same thing with me. I'm signed up for a few events but it doesn't show up on the nike.com website on my computer, but it shows up through my iPhone safari browser... Try that out, it give you times and registered confirmation, something to show right?

Since the info is somewhat out I can now speak on things I guess. :lol:

Are those the Jordan 12 Masters coming out at the end of the month?

They're dropping this weekend since it's ASW, two weeks in advance.

I thought releases aren't going to drop all at once? That seems more fair

They'll be spread out all weekend, staggered on different days. 23 employees will be working, serving 23 customers at a time in-store to give a more personal 1-on-1 experience.

Same thing with me. I'm signed up for a few events but it doesn't show up on the nike.com website on my computer, but it shows up through my iPhone safari browser... Try that out, it give you times and registered confirmation, something to show right?
Yea it shows I'm registered there, but my reservation for 306 Underground gives me a different time than what i scheduled 

Since the info is somewhat out I can now speak on things I guess.
laugh.gif

They'll be spread out all weekend, staggered on different days. 23 employees will be working, serving 23 customers at a time in-store to give a more personal 1-on-1 experience.
Great, thank you.

Any information available on snkrsxpress? 

Yea it shows I'm registered there, but my reservation for 306 Underground gives me a different time than what i scheduled 
Same - I think the 306 is just a 9am-10pm thing, but I don't know what time I'm supposed to actually show... 

BTW there are a ton of pics up on TSG for those looking to know what's happening inside 306, the J-store, and more. 

Since the info is somewhat out I can now speak on things I guess. :lol:

only 23 people are allowed in a time? that line is going to be deep

Apparently people signed up for the Get Fresh Thursday event is allowed to make purchases in the Jordan store?

Also, has anyone actually got their email confirmation for the SNKRXPRESS for the 11th? Seems like everyone in this thread, myself included, hasn't gotten anything yet.

anyone have info on this? sorry trying to get an answer before it gets buried
Some photos have been posted of a wall inside the XPRESS - but nobody has confirmed what will actually be for sale. There was some OVO Blacks, Chicago highs, and lots of GR stuff. 

anyone have info on this? sorry trying to get an answer before it gets buried

I think torontostar's comments that there are no release dates for an ASW city answers a lot of that.

Apparently people signed up for the Get Fresh Thursday event is allowed to make purchases in the Jordan store?

Also, has anyone actually got their email confirmation for the SNKRXPRESS for the 11th? Seems like everyone in this thread, myself included, hasn't gotten anything yet.

I haven't received a confirmation for the Get Fresh event that I signed up for either. their confirmation system is wonky.

Back
Top Bottom