Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This. How the hell you download this?? I scanned the QR code and it just goes to Google.
click add to wallet (even on android, and you can download Pass2u)

however, i have snkrs express today and sunday 306 and neither shows up in my agenda. lol

Last edited:

Same, my brother and I both got a pair and no pins in either boxes/bags, just stickers. Maybe they ran out? I checked out around 10:30, my friend checked out maybe 20 min before we did and got a pin.
Just found out they were randomly put into boxes ahead of time

Honestly, can't say I'm surprised that the campers got screwed over -- like most big events (i.e. Olympics, F1 GPs, etc), ASW is really just seeking to cater to the 'VIP'/weathly crowd and media as they just help them generate more hype.

Still can't believe some people lined up multi-day based on no promise or guarantee of anything.  If there's no information, I usually assume there's nothing good to announce -- hypebeasts/resellers will still line up.  They could have just 'dropped' any of the Jordans that's been collecting dust on the shelves and think people would have bought them just to not feel like they camped out 'for nothing'.
 AMEN to this. sheesh  people camping since Wednesday and they still getting swerved. not to mention this weather is just horrid.. to think it was 10 degrees jus a week ago

any info yet on if we can buy merchandise from the actual store if we have a reservation at the Underground?

If anyone is in 306 underground store today please help me find out if those pins at the cash register display for sale today?

they werent selling them yesterday night at the event and i neeeeeds that

any info yet on if we can buy merchandise from the actual store if we have a reservation at the Underground?
im going to say no, the only way to go up is in the elevator which they probably will not let you get in. 306 underground has a seperate entrance from the store above

im going to say no, the only way to go up is in the elevator which they probably will not let you get in. 306 underground has a seperate entrance from the store above
damn ok, was thinking that was my best shot at OVO's

anyone know where i can get some of this gear they got?! aint interested in any shoes just clothing sorry if this is a violation

i know how it works i know its all custom..... whose out there that has purchased some items? seen people getting 1s lasered (i know they did that last yea too i am from ny) so someone has to be reselling items.....once again sorry if i violate a rule by asking

Is this forsure? Did you go to a 1:1 and make a purchase or just spent an hour learning how to use the JordanID? Curious as I have an appointment there today as well. Any info you can share. Thanks!!
I may cancel if you can't buy merch from the store in addition to the customization. Interested in the OVO gear

i know how it works i know its all custom..... whose out there that has purchased some items? seen people getting 1s lasered (i know they did that last yea too i am from ny) so someone has to be reselling items.....once again sorry if i violate a rule by asking

I have an appointment today but it's messed up. Gave me 9 when I know I selected something earlier.

I wonder if they'll laser my Chi 1s :smokin

BTW, I was on the 930 train.

Picked up the AM0 and Chi 1s.

If you bought anything, you got AJ poster and JMark products

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom