Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Apparently there's a restock happening tomorrow....US sites only tho.

Ya I seen that on IG. Some "size?" store in the UK I believe. Shipping to Canada is like 15 pounds, I converted it but forgot how much it was, around 25$ CAD just for shipping, I can justify apending $10 on shipping, no way I do $25 lmao

Ya I seen that on IG. Some "size?" store in the UK I believe. Shipping to Canada is like 15 pounds, I converted it but forgot how much it was, around 25$ CAD just for shipping, I can justify apending $10 on shipping, no way I do $25 lmao
shipping is not that big of a deal if you want the shoe imo... its the customs and duties lol that gets you.

shipping is not that big of a deal if you want the shoe imo... its the customs and duties lol that gets you.

Ya that's true, customs/duties is the main reason I don't buy from any store that's not located in Canada, doesn't matter how much I like the shoe.

On another note, I remember reading somewhere that there's an admin on here from the TSG group on fb. I'm trying to get accepted into the group but still waiting, can someone leave me his or her username so I can PM them. I remember the person say (s)he'll get the request processed quicker for NT members, I hope I qualify for that.

There's Drake...

Also you know NBA is allowing Swooshes and Jumpmans on the Player jerseys next year right?

knew about the swoosh, not the jumpman. but that's jerseys. and it'd be on every teams'.

if you were talking about kicks, then what would the sponsored athletes from other brands like Lowry and TRoss do? the kicks are what they're sponsored for, and who knows, maybe some of them prefer other brands from a performance standpoint.

personally i highly doubt the nba would allow the jumpman logo onto the jerseys. 2 silhouettes, one on each shoulder seems a bit much. the jumpman logo already overshadows the accomplishments of a lot of the athletes under jb. the nba would not like taking a chance on jb stealing their brand's limelight.
Jumpman on Bulls and Hornets jerseys seem like a no-brainier to me
to add fuel to the discussion

Facts. It's been a few years I've had to go to CP to pickup a package. Last time was for Bred 1s whenever they dropped, and that's because dude forgot to mark them as a $25 gift. CP just leaves the package at your door now.
mean.gif
When I lived in the states, UPS stole a few of my J's including the "He got game" + $800 in Christmas gift deliveries. UPS's driver would state that he would deliver package and it would show "delivered at 2pm," but the idiot would not enter the gates of the apartment until 4:30pm, and on one occasion he didn't even come through the gates!

I had the surveillance pulled from my apartment, called UPS, and two months later UPS called me back and stated that they fired the guy.

At that time I worked for the crown/prosecutors, so my apartment complex worked promptly with me.

Canada Post always leaves packages at my door, sometimes on weekends and late in the afternoon, seems like the carrier in my area just does his deliveries whenever he feels like. Not a huge problem for me, I don't mind having packages waiting for me at the door, beats having to go to the post office to pick-up. What annoys me though, is they just dump the packages on my doorstep and doesn't even bother to ring the doorbell, happened to me on several occasions where I just found my packages on the doorstep when I checked a couple hours earlier, there was nothing and I was home the entire time.
Yeah they don't ring the doorbell either. I would actually prefer pick up, I live in an area with a lot of people around my age or younger and I don't trust that. Also, the past few months in the news there's been people stealing packages off people's door step.
you guys might want to try flexdelivery https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page

Have people gotten their WC4s from Nike yet? I'm still waiting on my pair. Nike tracking says it's in Canada but it's been on that since Friday... I don't recall my last package from them taking this long. It can't be customs can it? Like stuck in customs even though I've paid duty already.

Have people gotten their WC4s from Nike yet? I'm still waiting on my pair. Nike tracking says it's in Canada but it's been on that since Friday... I don't recall my last package from them taking this long. It can't be customs can it? Like stuck in customs even though I've paid duty already.
My OVOs have the same status. I've contacted Nike twice and they've escalated to their resolution team.

Wow, we need more people like that in the world. If you dont mind, can I see a pic of the RC hat, have no idea what it looks like and I'm curious to see how it looks. Thanks
Rare you find good people like that in 2016.
Very rare indeed. Good people still exist haha

Not even a problem brother, it just so happened my girl didn't want her hat and you posted the same day so i figured why not see if you were interested lol

Thanks again man!

Same boat as you. 

Waiting on 2x OVO, WC4 and OVO hoody.

No movement, no update.

Anyone else show this? arrived at YYZ then departed AMS? 
[table][tr][td]2016-02-18[/td][td]13:30[/td][td]Departed Origin Country[/td][td]AMS[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-02-18[/td][td]06:09[/td][td]Arrived Destination Country[/td][td]YYZ[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][TR]
[td]2016-02-18[/td]

[td]13:30[/td]

[td]Departed Origin Country[/td]

[td]AMS[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2016-02-18[/td]

[td]06:09[/td]

[td]Arrived Destination Country[/td]

[td]YYZ[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

I ordered two OVOs under two different address and names but they cancelled one of them cause they said it was ordered under the same IP.

The order that went through is on its way but is in the same spot as yours, with the exact same timings.

Last edited:
Nike Canada actually ships from Europe. Found this out from a Rep during ASW. Turns out it's easier and cheaper for them than going through the US because the actual products are made in Asia. While this is cheaper for Nike it's a lot longer of an experience for the consumer. There's much more to the customs process and as a result shoes can take much longer to arrive. I waited over a week before I even got shipping confirmation on my Don's. You can bother Nike and hopefully get a 10-20% discount code for the delay, but it's just something we will have to deal with in Nike.ca ordering. My best advice is patience, unless they tell you specifically your order is cancelled, it will arrive eventually.

Exactly the same situation as you, I have contacted Nike Live Chat as well and they are going to look into it and get back to me within 3 days. 

I ordered two OVOs under two different address and names but they cancelled one of them cause they said it was ordered under the same IP.

The order that went through is on its way but is in the same spot as yours, with the exact same timings.
I ordered 2x Just don using diff accounts and received both my orders .  Same with OVO. I guess i should consider myself lucky.

Just don's was pretty long of a wait to get the initial movement, but once i got tracking it was pretty quick with consistent updates. These OVO's have been sitting with no update since Feb 18th and nike or canadapost have any idea what is going on. 

I think someone mentioned that perhaps customs is waiting on the paper work which seems plausible.

Anyone know if the WC4 restocking any time soon?
Check with exclucity...  they posted a pic of them on their instagram but the pic they posted was a GS size.  I'm guessing they are dropping all of the stuff that came out around AS weekend from the looks of it.

Anyone else have an extra reigning champ all star hat??? I didn't get a chance to hit real sports. Doubt they have anything left at all

Ya that's true, customs/duties is the main reason I don't buy from any store that's not located in Canada, doesn't matter how much I like the shoe.

On another note, I remember reading somewhere that there's an admin on here from the TSG group on fb. I'm trying to get accepted into the group but still waiting, can someone leave me his or her username so I can PM them. I remember the person say (s)he'll get the request processed quicker for NT members, I hope I qualify for that.
I'm also trying to get accepted. I was 'waiting' for forever but I guess I was turned down and now I can't even find the group on FB when I search.

It's too bad. I just want to be a part of the community and have the chance to buy kicks outside of kijiji. 

what's special about RC, their items are so expensive.
Aside from supporting a home grown brand, I own a midweight hoodie and heavyweight crewneck from Reigning Champ, and all I have to say is the quality is unlike any other.

Shape, no colour fade, just the feel of the material is really good.  You can tell its not H&M and or Topman lol
But I mean if you're talking about paying a little extra to have staple pieces in your wardrobe that will last for years, RC is the way to go.

And yes it is pricey, but I got mine usually during christmas when their stocklists put them on sale, so it actually becomes really affordable. 

Anyone have a Reigning Champ East hat for the low low?
East Hats lol... goodluck, they sold out the day of the all star game and or day after is what i heard. Super popular.  Everything East sold out ASAP.

Last edited:
Also: if anyone wants anything from Sportchek I have Team Assist Cards Expiring End of month, let me know.
$20 off $100 / $10 off $50 / Skate Sharpening Coupons inside.

Just please scan the TA Card so my team gets some points lol

Must pick up from Yonge/Bloor or Eatons or STC.

[table][tr][td]2016-02-18[/td][td]13:30[/td][td]Departed Origin Country[/td][td]AMS[/td][/tr][tr][td]2016-02-18[/td][td]06:09[/td][td]Arrived Destination Country[/td][td]YYZ[/td][/tr][/table]
Same thing with my order, tracking number that they provided doesnt work................. Ordered mine on the 13th said the est delivery time was Feb 22-24

Anybody got an update from Nike? 

The tracking number they provide is actually the reference number. You can track your package if you enter the number on canadapost.ca and select reference number from the drop down menu. You'll see the actual tracking number after that.

Called Nike as like others here,  Im still waiting on my WC4's.

The rep told me they were going to escalate my call to the senior level rep to find out the status of the shipment and get back to me sometime today.

Back
Top Bottom