Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Champs got Js for the low too. I believe lower pricing than the Capsule sale, Chicago 2 lows for 149 i think...

Also, those V2s look legit. The orange stripe fade varies from pair to pair and there is not one specific pattern fade.

Correct, Champs is having a sale on certain Jordan's and noticed the 2's were 149.00 which is the same sale price I paid for mine from Capsule. Hoping they hit 99.99 or lower so I can grab a couple more pairs. As for the other Jordan's I didn't really look as I was just passing by.

People on here probably have already seen this on Facebook, but if anyone wants a pair of Banned Jordan 31's in a size 11, I'm letting my DS pair go for retail price.

Interesting, that doesn't explain the boost being so different though. This was an in person comparison, in hand @thundercat. Also .5 in size difference. The guys story didn't add up either, if somehow they were authentic with that many flaws, I just wasn't taking the chance. On the other shoe the rear midsole had a flaw also.
Yeah, I completely agree on the Boost part. I also wouldn't take any chances, especially of the guy had a story that didn't make sense. 

HOH yonge somehow got the champ pack and released it today. Copped the 12 and 13 but there may be some left!

So I actually had an employee proxy pick up, and I'll post pics of the 2 pairs tonight. It's not the one releasing this Saturday though, and I can't find any info on line

I really wish I had more info. I just heard they had a champ pack early, and sent a minion who was in the area lol. I'm on the hunt for more info myself.

lids at eaton centre is selling Blue Jays caps with the 2016 postseason badge for $25, regular $48.99 if anyone is interested. Lots of sizes available
Nice one. Went by last night looking to grab one for my brother back home and they weren't on sale. Wonder how long it will be for the gear at Jays shop.

I'd for sure get stung by this, can't tell good fakes from real on the Yeezy's. And when you get straight trade offers you gotta know it's too good to be true.

Vm has a bunch of jrod 9 on the backwall
Came to 72 after tax

US addy like SNKRS
It's random but you only get a certain time to complete the purchase. I recommend doing it as early as possible as the reserve is dependent on the inventory. It is not 1:1 reserve:tongue:air

Reserves just became more frequent when I started using the app more often by checking and reading feeds/stories.

And then you hope that your activity will drive what reserves Nike pushes to you.

Having such a hard time with that app. Mail in the inbox shows as False Start, Feed is a False Start. Everything else seems to work fine though, I'm baffled. Re-downloaded and re-installed and everything.

Cool, one guy that I'm thinking of buying off of said his were in the black and gold box from the summer restock, which got me a little bit worried. He seems like a good guy but I still wanted to make sure.

Not sure if it makes a difference, but my release day pair (not in my size) along with the pair I traded for (in my size), both came in the black and gold box.

Correct, Champs is having a sale on certain Jordan's and noticed the 2's were 149.00 which is the same sale price I paid for mine from Capsule. Hoping they hit 99.99 or lower so I can grab a couple more pairs. As for the other Jordan's I didn't really look as I was just passing by.

Interesting...i'm assuming this is all champs? There's a champs near my house so I'll probably check that out, hopefully there's a sale there. I hate using the Champs site cus it goes to American site

Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom