Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Based on recent OG releases, JB might have seen that there's an overload of AJ1s....buyers have AJ1 fatigue

Looking at quantity / no. of retailers ..

Banned > Shattered > Black Toes
Eh, I would switch Black Toes with Shattered in your chart there Bro. There's more quantity of Black Toes for sure. Not much more, of course.

Last edited:
Rumour has it that Olive UBs are dropping today at champs, be on the lookout for them if your were hunting for one.

not sure if it sold out. heard they got about 80 pairs??

saw a few people walking  around with 2 pairs bought.

I have a size 7 (men's) Reflective White UB's I'm letting go for retail. Decided I don't need them. PM me if interested.

Bigger sizes for the onyx were available near closing time last night. I've also heard that they're dropping the Olives today as well. Going to check around the lunch hour.

Last edited:
Champs Eatons: All olives are probably gone by now, when I left they only had 11+ .... they were literally selling it out of the shipment boxes. Some Onyx sizes sitting. 1 Per Customer.

Is it that one on brimley (i think)? Went to a place out there once few yrs back, was invite only, place is hidden. I swear i drove past it like 3 times lol
Yeah somewhere in deepest, darkest Scarborough.
happy.gif

In the past, more sought after sneakers are raffled off to employees, so they don't even hit the floor. Now, I'm not sure what the process is for these, but theres a good chance they won't even be available.

Regrdless, there will be a crowd Saturday morning, but it should die down after an hour of opening.
Ok thanks for the info. Not desperate to grab them so will head over a bit later in the morning to avoid the rush.

Champs Eatons: All olives are probably gone by now, when I left they only had 11+ .... they were literally selling it out of the shipment boxes. Some Onyx sizes sitting. 1 Per Customer.
Do you happen to remember what size Onyx?

12 only from what i remember, display.
Repped. My size, maybe i'll try on lunch.

There was no line at HOH Yonge today but the H&M Kenzo line was starting. Looks like the aftermath of a paintball match in a big cat enclosure imo.

Definitely not 1 per customer. Saw a lot of people with 2-4 pairs. 10.5 was the smallest they had when I got there around 1130. Pretty cheesed since I just wanted a 9.5 or 10 for myself. 

Do you happen to remember what size Onyx?
Yonge St had 8 on display and 13+ in the back.

It was 1 per customer, if you saw people with more than one it  was because they were calling their friends to stand in line and buy the shoe with/for them. It was 1 per style, onyx and olive. I copped a 9.5.

The sneaker game is unreal these days, I saw 8 year old kids walking around with olive UB champ bags.  Back when I was 8, the only spontaneous purchase I can do was a Big Mac Combo 
laugh.gif

The sneaker game is unreal these days, I saw 8 year old kids walking around with olive UB champ bags.  Back when I was 8, the only spontaneous purchase I can do was a Big Mac Combo 
laugh.gif
Right?! Or Pokemon cards lol.

Definitely not 1 per customer. Saw a lot of people with 2-4 pairs. 10.5 was the smallest they had when I got there around 1130. Pretty cheesed since I just wanted a 9.5 or 10 for myself. 

Yonge St had 8 on display and 13+ in the back.

Yep, went to grab a pair and saw multiple kids with multiple pairs each. Btw, went around 12ish and the only had sizes 12 and 13 left

Edit: this is for champs @ Eatons

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but anyone been to Europe lately?
Dropping by southern parts of Italy, France and Spain and I am wondering how big of a luggage to bring for shoes

Thanks!

Dropping by southern parts of Italy, France and Spain and I am wondering how big of a luggage to bring for shoes

Thanks!
I was in London and Paris about three weeks ago, they have a lot of selection of NMD, UB, but no colourways that I wanted. Keep in mind that you're only allowed 50 lbs checked baggage, and 20 lbs carry on luggage, so I would advise against buying a crap ton of pairs, unless you packed lightly.

Thanks!

I was in Iceland a few weeks ago, and they had various NMDs sitting there. There wasn't a resell market within, but the store employees were telling me that the resellers will ship out the US. Most pairs sold were for personal consumption. So it depends what you're looking for, chances are that you'll come across something you'd like that you missed out here. I would take less shoes on route to Europe, and bring back one or two pairs that you purchase abroad...

Last edited:
I was in England and Poland last month. Pays to do your research for any spots in cities you don't know. Found a sick store in Krakow that had Olympic UBs and Pharrell NMDs in stock for retail.

Anyone know when they usually start calling raffle winners? Despite the low chances, I'm still hovering over my phone waiting for a call 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom