Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For anyone looking for kicks they missed on, exclu is having a nice black friday sale, 30% off till 1 pm tomorrow, after that 25 then  20 till sunday

So I just picked up my cash from Essentials. Got delayed earlier in the day so ended going just as all the high school kids were pilling in to play the keymaster, so didn't stick around to play. Overall it was pretty decent how quickly they sold them but if you're consigning with them you need to chase them about whether the shoes have sold. I had to email/DM them about 10 times until they checked. The customer service in the store is pretty woeful, they leave you standing at the counter for ages. Really going for the Supreme vibe.

Their Customer service is bad... I been to their old location several times and they are never open. Hopefully they do better now at their new spot.

Tempted to try these key master games 
nerd.gif

By the way, might as well share it here. I have a few pictures just fyi, if you are looking for pairs in the future. They are both left shoes of a Copper Yeezy V2 from Champs and FTL. Not saying QC is horrible, but I'm leaning on the fact that most pairs will not be 100% identical.

Last edited:
Anybody willing to trade or know someone that is willing to trade their size 9 DS 2016 breds for my size 9 DS black toes? Much appreciated.

Last edited:

By the way, might as well share it here. I have a few pictures just fyi, if you are looking for pairs in the future. They are both left shoes of a Copper Yeezy V2 from Champs and FTL. Not saying QC is horrible, but I'm leaning on the fact that most pairs will not be 100% identical.

Maybe we should switch the right foot so we can both have equal dots, let me know, mine is also copper in sz 11

anyone know how long the line at hoh yonge is?

I went to the foot locker on queen st w. At 8am opening. There were 4 of us, of which 1 was looking for NMDs which that FL was not selling. Easy cop. Thanks JB for mass producing the TB3.

Yeah I did, both off Eastbay US. It's worth it if you have a US shipping address, very easy to get. There are a ton of those shipping places along the border. But I used two bots and about 50 proxies so factor those costs in as well. 

Adidas was a bit of a mess but apparently they got very low stock and most of their stock ended up going to Europe or something weird. Yeezymafia was talking about it. 
congrats.  Most of the people I know that got pairs online ended up getting them off Adidas though.

Maybe we should switch the right foot so we can both have equal dots, let me know, mine is also copper in sz 11
The problem is, my pairs already matches in the number of dots. It must be bothering to have a pair with unequal dots I would assume.

Back
Top Bottom