Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got through on Haven when they released the UB LTD Reflective about a month ago. I was hoping I'd do the same today. This sucks. At least its Toronto only.

Last edited:
Im confused
I'm confused as hell. Haven is now doing a raffle? a friend was at the store a few hours ago and there was 30+ people lined up after they sent an email saying they're doing an in-store drop.
They're doing both I think. I mean, I hope they're not. But they tweeted out they're doing online and instore. 

How do you send an email saying you're doing in-store and online, people line up from last night, then cancel and say you're doing an online raffle? god damn. :rofl:

I'm confused as hell. Haven is now doing a raffle? a friend was at the store a few hours ago and there was 30+ people lined up after they sent an email saying they're doing an in-store drop.

EDIT: Just heard they cancelled the in-store. Wow.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They originally announced in store fcfs last night (saw on Instagram) and that some would be allocated for online. Not sure what happened, but looks like the post has been changed/edited to indicate all raffle only.

They originally announced in store fcfs last night (saw on Instagram) and that some would be allocated for online. Not sure what happened, but looks like the post has been changed/edited to indicate all raffle only.

I got their newsletter last night saying in-store and online.

Black/White that was supposed to drop earlier

Also people calling it a semi-GR and might be US exclusive...hopefully NorthAM exclusive
I wouldn't even be mad if they were a US exclusive. You could then just cop off Goat or StockX on the cheap once all the high school kids get their pears. From my experience, US resell has been lower than Canadian resell (not including big stores like FC, Stadium, or RIF).

The Newsletter from last night said FCFS for Toronto store, and that pairs would be set aside for online release. Now, according to confirmation from @DiPlOmAt TDOt , they cancelled the FCFS and online altogether, and all the pairs are going to be raffled to Toronto residents.

That's just wrong of them to do IMO.

Last edited:

The Newsletter from last night said FCFS for Toronto store, and that pairs would be set aside for online release. Now, according to confirmation from @DiPlOmAt TDOt , they cancelled the FCFS and online altogether, and all the pairs are going to be raffled to Toronto residents.
They updated their Instagram as well confirming that all pears are going to be raffled.

Quote:
Black/White that was supposed to drop earlier

Also people calling it a semi-GR and might be US exclusive...hopefully NorthAM exclusive
Probs semi GR in that the number of pairs will equal the number of Red/Green/Copper combined. If its the Black with the white strip I actually prefer that to the ones that just released.

Last edited:
Pretty messed up for the people who lined up overnight. Maybe they were told to shut down the FCFS to avoid any BS.

Guess we'll never know 

That's just wrong of them to do IMO.
Better chance for us who can't line up.  I don't mind

Pretty messed up for the people who lined up overnight. Maybe they were told to shut down the FCFS to avoid any BS.

Guess we'll never know 
I'm guessing that's the case.  Pics of the situation in front of store shows that there's a big crowd of people.  Wouldn't be surprised that there are line cutters etc.

I'm pretty sure it got rowdy there. It's exactly what happened to the Bapes at Adidas OG, so they switched to raffle. 

With all the hype for new/upcoming releases, I fail to see why any stores even consider fcfs at all. Gone are the days of people actually lining up in an orderly fashion.

Too many hungry resellers looking to capitalize on these releases. The money monster is real.

Gone are the days of people actually lining up in an orderly fashion.
I agree, got to get on with technology for the raffles. Especially give hope to people who actually want a chance to get a specific shoe but has work.

Haven apparently just dropped the TBUB online....

Last edited:
Need some help guys
I'm heading to Chicago next week from 8/12 to 10/12 for a game, took way too many Ls lately and just wanna secure a pair of space jams. I know its GR but i just wanna grab these AT LEAST. I guess there's no way for me to grab a pair when i come back, should I go line up in store in Chicago or just try my luck online? If i go line up which store should I go???

Annoyed with Kicks Deals Canada right now, I tweeted asking if the raffle was for the Toronto allocation or the Online allocation, he replied to my tweet and said its for the online allocation. I stopped looking at my phone for alerts because of that. Serves me right I guess, I shouldn't have relied on him.

Back
Top Bottom