Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So now that the dust has settled a bit... Does anybody have a pair of red Yeezy Boost 350 V2 that they would like to colour swap for my green? Size 10. Or if anybody knows someone who wants to let go of a red pair, feel free to get in touch with me. Willing to pay, but please don't use the 12 inch shaft. 8 inch might be okay.

So now that the dust has settled a bit... Does anybody have a pair of red Yeezy Boost 350 V2 that they would like to colour swap for my green? Size 10. Or if anybody knows someone who wants to let go of a red pair, feel free to get in touch with me. Willing to pay, but please don't use the 12 inch shaft. 8 inch might be okay.
Hope you get them man... No one on Facebook willing?

Your best bet would be to sell them and buy the colour you're looking for.  There's still plenty of people looking for colour swaps but everyone is looking for red.

The recent Adidas drops reminded me of why I hate the sneaker game :lol: I didnt buy **** all year till the core black UB

Im done

got a shirt i ordered from ndc on sunday yesterday. my true blues have been stuck in canada for 5 days now

UB 3.0s are out at Eatons' Champs apparently. Saw a tweet about the Blacks on shelves.

Edit: KDC tweeted, $240 for UBs now. Whys our dollar this trash 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom