Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Curious question, when you line up to buy shoes, let's say for a sought out after shoe, why do certain people come over and make a list of the sizes the people in line are trying to buy? Doesn't seem like the guy works for them either?

Last edited:
Curious question, when you line up to buy shoes, let's say for a sought out after shoe, why do certain people come over and make a list of the sizes the people in line are trying to buy? Doesn't seem like the guy works for them either?
If someone came up to me asking which size, I'll tell them the wrong size 
laugh.gif

I'm only guessing they wanna get tabs on which sizes are going first or more sought after for resell purposes

I would never give someone my size. He might buy my size and try to resell it to me.

If someone came up to me asking which size, I'll tell them the wrong size :lol:

I'm only guessing they wanna get tabs on which sizes are going first or more sought after for resell purposes

Not all dudes are actually resellers - some minority just want to know if they had a chance to score or keep tabs on who might have their size so they can have potential swapping partners (no homo).

Guess there's a selfish culture in TO. In LA and NYC supreme drops, people behind would ask people in front to cop things for them or things in their size granted person in front does not plan on buying them. Usually there is a small surcharge. This favor goes a long way because people recognize and return favors following week or in other drops down the line.

Last edited:

If someone came up to me asking which size, I'll tell them the wrong size 
laugh.gif

Depends how far back I am in line.  Sometimes I just like to get an idea so I know if my size is still available or whether or not I need a backup plan.  I've actually managed to get a size swap from someone ahead of me before.  Helps to find out if someone is getting your size.

Did you open a portal through ebates same day you bought them?
I actually didn't even have an account with them before I purchased. But I filled the form out anyway and they applied it as a courtesy. Thanks, repped!

So apparently Footstores aren't getting the Zebra Yeezys? Or is KDCa talking about online US availability, and they're in store only?

Last edited:
Lunarepic shield (grey/black) - $150 - 20% hash wall
zoom all out (black/grey) - $150 FSR
lunar epic (grey) - $140 FSR

For women plenty of Tech knit and TF pieces for -40%off

Any stores get stock of the air Force 1 special forces? The more I see them, the more I want them.

Footlocker is releasing a bunch of ultra boost colourway this Wednesday. As much I want more colourways, gotta be selective.

Have ultra boost 1.0 core black size 11 DS purchased from GOAT if anyone interested.

Letting go for retail. Send me a pm :smile:

Anyone got a size 9 Flu game 12?

I have a size 8.5 looking to trade or sell... Ideally trade, or letting go for what I paid for (300)

Also, if anyone interested in spiderman foams, 9.5 DS looking for 180.
Infrared 3's size 9.5 9/10 cond 160

Depending on the colourway for the UB, i might sign up. I really want a grey pair. v1 and v2 have eluded me and resell prices are crazy stupid

Back
Top Bottom